Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

"The spider Coffin reeled back before collapsing only before the coffin opened up showing a smaller but still large spider. "So this thing is not dead yet" Ixkru said before he jumped up  and smashed the spider downward. "Lets end this thing....Ammy, Kenji" Ixkru called out to the two

"Alright then." Axura answered Xemera. "So, do we have any information at all on this Vytal world. I would like to be prepared for when I go. Also, am I going with the others their, or meeting up with them?" Axura asked Xemera. She wanted to get all the facts before she did anything. She hated being ill-equipped for something she was to do.

" The place has its own threat known as the Grimm...we also believe some I e is there sending or summoning heartless to attack Vytal also and no like I said you are reconning alone this time...then I need you to come back because You and Delnex have a mission I need the both of you for" Xemera said

"right!" Amethyst shouted and sped towards the coffin spider and began to slash at it and firing a ball of light after four hits. Then when she felt that the energy was built up Amethyst jumped back a ways and began to quickly spin as her body began to glow brightly and felt the energy of light building up more at the tip of her blade before she finally stopped spinning and fired a big ball of light the the spider "take this you stupid spider!!!" the faunus girl yelled at it.

Cito got up from her bed and walked outside. She decided she'd talk to Xemera and see if there was anything she could do. Fiddling with her sleeves and stick, Cito walked down the stairs and turned a corner to see Xemera and Axura talking.

@, @

Cito skipped slightly as she stopped beside. "What are you two talking about? I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to help."

Cito I need you to go to a new world with the three keyblade weilders when Delnex gets back...It's going to be important because there is another world that Axura and Delnex are checking out" Xemera said. "But so far we still need to wait for Ixkru and Delnex to come back with the two other keyblade weilders.

"I'll be going then." Axura said as she saw that Cito just entered the room. "A mission I'll be going on. Now, if you'll excuse me." She said as she created a portal and walked in.

Stepping out the other side of the portal, Axura looked around and saw that she was in a large city. "This must be Vytal." She said as she started to walk around.

Cito when Axura comes back I want you to go and wait for the keybladers alright" Xemera said as she looked at Cito. "What do you think so far...about Kingdom Hearts...it beautiful is it not" Xemera said. " Nothing can stop me...from gaining our hearts back.. for creating the X-Blade"

@

"Wait for the keybladers? So I'm basically on babysitting duty? That's fine." Cito shrugged her shoulders and looked back at Xemera. She waved to Axura as she left and thought about what Xemera asked. "About Kingdom Hearts? I reckon it's starting to become beautiful and that the X-Blade will be recreated. It just seems so ... what's the word ... surreal? That the right word?"

"Yes...soon everything will be complete...I will finish where Xeahnort has failed...I will soon surpass him" Xemera said. "It's not babysitting once you arrive there the keybladers will be on their own alright...I just need you to make sure they arrive and if at all make sure nothing bad happens because a nobody told me someone is back..." Xemera said

Axura continued to walk around the city and observed her surroundings. "Odd. I thought this place had heartless here, but I see everyone going about their daily lives." She said to herself as she watched people walking the streets. She walked around a corner and to her surprise, she saw what looked like a soldier heartless run into an alleyway. She quickly went to follow it, but when she entered the alleyway, it had dissapeared. There was though, two individuals wearing white uniforms holding on to what looked like small vials filled with a colorful substance. Though as soon as the two saw her, they began to flee. When they fled, they turned around and one had a tail?! And the other had animal ears?! She stood there for a second in wonder. "Hey! Wait!" She called to them as she came back to and started to run after them.

@

"I'll see that when I have to but for now, I'm considering it as babysitting." Cito crossed her arms and pouted. "A nobody told you that someone was back? Who?" Cito asked as she gazed athe Kingdom Hearts. She wobdeed if Xemera had an agenda other than restoring the Kingdom Hearts.

Aqua fell through darkness her sacrifice to save Ventus activated her wayfinder.

She landed softly on the cold stone. she opened her eyes and stood. 

"wow this place is...creepy," she pulled out the still glowing wayfinder. thinking of Ven and Terra she started running along the stone floor. eventually coming to a large cavern.

Sensing something evil Aqua summoned her Stormfall

Aqua walked to the middle of the room and stopped

ROAR!!!

She spun around to see a giant heartless made of shadow running at her.

Aqua lifted her Rainfell and fired a Triple Blizaga.

The Heartless jumped over it as Aqua used Thundaga as it passed over her head

the beast landed and as it was turning for another attack Aqua pointed her keyblade it it and used her shotlock, Direct hit Aqua quickly used Slow Firaga and triple Firaga. badly wounding it.

"TIME TO END THIS!" she yelled, "MEGA FLARE!!

A giant Fireball erupted from the tip of her blade. Hitting the beast dead center,

BOOM!!!

Everything went white as Aqua shielded her eyes,

after the smoke cleared  Aqua looked around, the heartless was gone

Aqua looked at her wayfinder. "Im coming Ventus"

She walked through the new passage, Freedom,

She could see her world from here, and it still looked broken.

Aqua donned her armor and jumped on to her key glider

"Ventus where are you?"

((OOC: Don't Worry guys this is the only post with Mega Flare in it.))

Edited by BackSlash2554

@@Dji,
"Someone that had stopped Xeahnort long ago...this could be a problem" Xemera said. "Cito this doesn't concern you alright" Xemera said

@,@,  

Ixkru watched as the spider keeld over and die before vanishing into smoke releasing a heart. "Looks like we are done..." Ixkru said opening a portal. "Come on I was told to bring you back with me to see Xemera...do you trust me at all?" Ixkru asked

Aqua Flew towards Yen Sid's world,

"I wonder how long I was gone?"

She landed and her armor vanished, 

Keyblade at the ready she ran towards the front door but was stopped short as

Two Soldiers and Five shadows surrounded her.

"This should be easy"

"MEGA FLARE" she yelled nothing happened

"FIRE" still nothing

"FREEZE" nothing

The Heartless attacked the Two soldiers leading as the shadows melded into the ground and tried to flank her.

She started a combo on one of the soldiers,

Quickly dispatching it as the second tried to hit her from the side.

She attempted to use Magic Barrier but nothing happened, 

It hit her and sent her flying,

Landing on her feet she rushed them, in a quick combo she took out the second soldier,

The rest was easy two hits and they were down, thats four wheres... she jumped up doing a backflip and bringing the blade down on the last shadow.

Now is that everybody she said looking around.

Good, she walked to the door and opened it,

Hello? 

she walked up the spiral staircase

"Master Yen Sid?"

she opened the door to his office and walked in.

Yen Sid looked up from his desk. "Aqua it's been far too long" Yen Sid said. "After I heard from Mickey about what happened I would have never thought to see you again" Yen Sid said. "While you were gone...a lot of things have happened and now....A new threat has appeared...some one named Xemera gained a few followers and I sense there are now new keyblade weilders"

((This is never going to happen again))

(You don't like being the all powerful Yen Sid?)

Axura chased the two and was slowly catching up. "Hey! Stop!" She called to them.

One of the masked people looked back at her. "Ahhh! She's gaining on us!" The one yelled. "Let's split up. She can't chase us both." The other said. They both nodded and took different paths.

Axura saw that the two split up and she shook her head. "You have just doomed yourself." She said as a clone split off from her and chased down one of the runners as she went after the other.

"Ahhh! She's a huntress!" One screamed as he began to panic.

"This was a bad idea!" The other yelled, desperately trying to get away.

@

Cito flinched slightly at Xemera's words. It sounded like she was being snapped at even though she knew she wasn't. "Okay. It doesn't concern me. I'll just ... walk around the city till they get back." Cito said in a small voice and immediately ran from the room and out of the castle. Not knowing what to do, Cito just figured she may as well do what she had said and started to wander around the city, zipping from corner to corner thanks to her affinity for lightning.

Knowing what she must do now Aqua bowed to Master Yen Sid and said thank you master before turning around and opening the door. 

Outside she donned her armor again and called her key glider.

"It has been so many years, wheres Ven and Terra?"

She headed for Halloween town to try and find these new Keyblade weilders. 

Xemera saw a portal open and went through. "Ixkru there is going to be antoher keyblade weilder I need you to stop this one since she will try to stop Kingdom Hearts...and if she stops it I am afraid you will not get a new heart" Xemera said. "She also is not affected by Time magic so use your other keyblade please" Xemera said before leaving. Ixkru summoned the keyblade he had first which was Rainfell and waited."Another keyblade weilder...fine then I deal with em easily" Ixkru said as he waited. "Who ever it is has got it in for them...I won't go down easily" He said switching his keyblade grip into a back hand style.

Edited by ~Dishonored Luna~

Axura watched has her doppelganger tossed the other runner next to the one she caught. "I have some questions for you two." She said to the two. The two looked terrified as she took a step toward them. "Firstly, what do you know of that creature that was in the alleyway with you two?" She asked.

"We don't know what they are." One said timidly.

"We were told just to use them." The other said, trembling.

"Use them? What for?" Axura asked curiously.

"We're not going to tell you." One said, but was met by a death glare. "Alright. We use them to steal things." The one said, terrified. "Just please don't tell our boss we said this."

Axura thought for a quick second. "You two can go now." She said as they began to scurry away. 'Using them to steal... I wonder who gave them the heartless in the first place.' She thought. "Well, mission basically complete. I'll leave this for whoever comes to clean the heartless up here." She said to herself as she created a portal and stepped through.

Stepping out the other side, she was at the entrance of the castle. "Odd. I was aiming for the lounge room." She muttered as she began to head towards the castle.

Amethyst thought long and hard about what Riku had said and her ears flattened against her head slightly "I do trust you...the other black hooded people...not really...there is something about them that I don't like...however...despite that I'm still going you because I want to find your heartless so you can get your heart back" Amethyst stated firmly both to him and to herself as she walked cautiously walked up to the dark portal still nervous of it before glancing back at Riku "so do you know what world we're going to next?" the faunus girl asked. 

It took a while for Aqua to reach Halloween town, "I have a bad feeling about this she thought"

As she got closer she noticed a figure standing out in the open, 

"Who is that?" she wondered as she circled around the town.

She noticed a keyblade in its hand, but it was holding it reverse style, just like,

"VEN!" she yelled as she flew down to land, her armor vanishing and the master keeper returning to her hand.

Looking closely she noticed that it wasn't Ven, and he had Rainfell.  

"Who are you? How did you get my keyblade?"

Edited by BackSlash2554

Zipping back and forth between corners, Cito stopped for a bare millisecond to quickly open up a portal before dashing inside and merging out in front of the castle. Skidding to a halt, she heard the portal close and looked up with a dark look on her face.

@

She kept her hood on her head and stormed past Axura before heading to her room and sat down on her bed. Cito knows she shouldn't be angry at Xemera but for some strange reason, she found herself hating Xemera for unintentionally snapping after she asked a simple question.

@

"You are heading to a castle...it where I will have to reside for now I am not so sure about the next world but Xemera would know" Riku said before hearing a female voice. He turned to look and a girl with blue hair holding a keyblade.

"My name is Riku...who are you exactly" Riku asked using the name Ammy had called him. "And this is my keyblade not yours...I don't know who you are but Xemera said to stop you from stopping the process of Kingdom Hearts" Riku said spinning the keyblade on the back of his hand. 

Edited by ~Dishonored Luna~