Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you handle the d'awww?

~Chaos~

This pic... This pic just... ALL OF MY D'AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWS!!!!! So cute!!! *squee* :3

:3 Even while drawing it the d'awww was too much! :P

Wow, it looks amazing :D And yes, it's very d'awww ;)

thank you very much :)

• Brohoof 1

Forget exploding.

My heart IMPLODED. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fluttershy: imploding hearts since 2010 :P oh silly Fluttershy

Posted Image

LOL jk Thats awesome!

Haha well i don't know much about doing vectors yet :P maybe some day!

I think I just contracted Diabetes....D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!

That is one amazing drawing! I cant wait to see more!

Thanks! More will come! :)

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy: imploding hearts since 2010 :P oh silly Fluttershy

Haha well i don't know much about doing vectors yet :P maybe some day!

Thanks! More will come! :)

I could try if I get some free time. :)

Sweet :) i think one time i will try some digital art, but i do love doing hand drawings :)

lol If you know alot about computers then it will be a breeze. Don't listen to what some people say, hand drawings are harder ;) Im sure you will get the hang of it if you try Edited by Dragonshy

lol If you know alot about computers then it will be a breeze. Don't listen to what some people say, hand drawings are harder ;) Im sure you will get the hang of it if you try

Yea! i just don't know any of the good programs :P

Yea! i just don't know any of the good programs :P

I use GIMP 2. Its free and easier to use than Photoshop. Photoshop has more features, but cost money. I would recommend GIMP 2 for starting out. ;)

I use GIMP 2. Its free and easier to use than Photoshop. Photoshop has more features, but cost money. I would recommend GIMP 2 for starting out. ;)

Oh alright thanks! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Gahh...the cuteness level. It's OVER 9000!!!

cuteness EXPLOSION!

MUST...RESIST...THE D'AWWW....*explodes*

Oh no ... Fluttershy caused yet another pony to explode! o_O Edited by ApocalyptiCchaos

Every time I unlock my iPhone my heart implodes from cuteness overload!

(I've commented here like 3 times now, because I LOVE this picture SO MUCH!)

Haha thanks! :wub:

Wow I didn't even know this picture had a thread. When I first saw this it brought joy to my heart. The picture is awesome and and ddd'aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!

this is beyond awesome, this is beyond 20% extra coolness, there's no way to describe such epic d'awww, I am downloading this picture, even though I have no idea what I can use it for

and to answer your question, I cannot not handle the d'awww, I tried to resit and got a headache, no joke

I thought of something to use this for! I will use it for thanking people (idea is, I'm shy and don't say thanks as often as I should, so I blush when I do) Now I just have to edit in a quote like: "Aww, Thanks" or maybe something more Fluttershy-y, I'll hopefully come up with something after school

btw I demanded my cake back and gave you a brohoof instead

this is beyond awesome, this is beyond 20% extra coolness, there's no way to describe such epic d'awww, I am downloading this picture, even though I have no idea what I can use it for

and to answer your question, I cannot not handle the d'awww, I tried to resit and got a headache, no joke

I thought of something to use this for! I will use it for thanking people (idea is, I'm shy and don't say thanks as often as I should, so I blush when I do) Now I just have to edit in a quote like: "Aww, Thanks" or maybe something more Fluttershy-y, I'll hopefully come up with something after school

btw I demanded my cake back and gave you a brohoof instead

Thanks! and sure, that is a fine idea :)

I cannot handle this level of cuteness, but I must!

Really, this is an awesome piece. That expression is absolutely too adorable and the colors work quite well together. Great job!

I cannot handle this level of cuteness, but I must!

Really, this is an awesome piece. That expression is absolutely too adorable and the colors work quite well together. Great job!

Thanks so much! :D