Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Your favourite Death Battle/s?

Darker

Which did you thought was/were the most accurate, best animated and best written(You know, about Wiz and Boomstick's dialogue)?

Or simply what's your favourite?

You have a lot of them to choose.

Mine?

So far:

Most accurate: TMNT battle Royale and Pokémon battle Royale

Best acted: Goku vs Superman

Best animated: Godzilla vs Gamera

Favourite: Shao Kahn vs M.Bison

Why? Because Kahn is the most bad-ass video game villain.

• Brohoof 1

I agree with most of the entries on here. The TMNT Battle Royale is extremely accurate, since Leo is the not only the leader, but is proficient in each stat, whereas his brother are proficient in one specific stat over the other.

As for my favorite, Spider-Man VS Batman. Maybe it's because I'm so sick of people treating Batman like god, but it was great to see Bats get killed by Spidey. They also took in the fact that Batman didn't have prep time, and if he did, he would have counted Spidey a lot more. But, there's the Spider-Sense, so that gives Spider-Man the upper hand. :)

• Brohoof 2

I agree with most of the entries on here. The TMNT Battle Royale is extremely accurate, since Leo is the not only the leader, but is proficient in each stat, whereas his brother are proficient in one specific stat over the other.

As for my favorite, Spider-Man VS Batman. Maybe it's because I'm so sick of people treating Batman like god, but it was great to see Bats get killed by Spidey. They also took in the fact that Batman didn't have prep time, and if he did, he would have counted Spidey a lot more. But, there's the Spider-Sense, so that gives Spider-Man the upper hand. :)

I agree. Bitchman fans are the most annoying comic book fans ever.

Though, I think the battle should have ended faster, Spider-Man punches Bats through the chest.

THE END.

• Brohoof 1

I agree. Bitchman fans are the most annoying comic book fans ever.

Though, I think the battle should have ended faster, Spider-Man punches Bats through the chest.

THE END.

Batman is supposed to be trained to a physical and mental peak, not be perfect. Likewise with writers think Peter shouldn't grow up mentally, writers need to stop having Bruce be this perfect human being. 

Rainbow Dash vs Starscream for teh lulz

But really I loved Shadow vs Vegeta(lapinator ftw)

Edited by Matter Horn
  • Brohoof 1

Batman is supposed to be trained to a physical and mental peak, not be perfect. Likewise with writers think Peter shouldn't grow up mentally, writers need to stop having Bruce be this perfect human being. 

I liked him in the animated series, and most animated shows, but in the others and in the comics, specially when he met Superman he became Mr. Perfect Human, and that's just destroying a character.

• Brohoof 1

Oh definitely those two would make an excellent death battle. :D

They're actually done.

The King of the Monsters VS The Guardian of the Universe

The Conqueror of Worlds VS Vega, the leader of the Shadaloo organization

• Brohoof 1

I found the Superman vs Goku one pretty entertaining. I also like the Batman vs Spiderman as well cuz it made my Batman worshiping friend mad about that lol. 

Also I liked Starscream vs RD because pony beating giant transforming robot is so awesome  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I found the Superman vs Goku one pretty entertaining. I also like the Batman vs Spiderman as well cuz it made my Batman worshiping friend mad about that lol. 

I'm not surprised. Every single batman fan raged a lot when Spidey won.

Well, my favorite right now is Godzilla vs. Gamera, followed closely by Robotnik/Wiley, Shao Kahn/M. Bison and Superman/Goku.

The others I happened to like were Starscream/Rainbow Dash, Sonic/Mario, Tails/Luigi, and Ryu Hayabusa/Strider Hiryu.

Well, my favorite right now is Godzilla vs. Gamera, followed closely by Robotnik/Wiley, Shao Kahn/M. Bison and Superman/Goku.

The others I happened to like were Starscream/Rainbow Dash, Sonic/Mario, Tails/Luigi, and Ryu Hayabusa/Strider Hiryu.

Yeah, Godzilla vs Gamera was impressive. So far the best one in my opinion. With little flaws here and there, but overall best analysis.

Yeah, Godzilla vs Gamera was impressive. So far the best one in my opinion. With little flaws here and there, but overall best analysis.

I loved the vid, but one problem I had with it was it seemed that they amalgamated the varius versins of Godzilla & Gamera. I have a hard time believing the evil Goji from GMK or the large one from the 2014 reboot could pull off a "gravity-defying drop kick," but considering everything amalgamation was probably the best move.

I loved the vid, but one problem I had with it was it seemed that they amalgamated the varius versins of Godzilla & Gamera. I have a hard time believing the evil Goji from GMK or the large one from the 2014 reboot could pull off a "gravity-defying drop kick," but considering everything amalgamation was probably the best move.

Yeah, that was also a problem of mine. However the many different versions doesn't hold enough feats of their own. So they had to create the most powerful Godzilla, who easily won against Gamera.

I also didn't like the fact that they made him a bit too clumsy, especially since Gamera was kicking his ass for a short time.

@@(MARVEL) Blue Blood

Marvel's better anyway.  :P

Indeed.

Edited by Darker

Yeah, that was also a problem of mine. However the many different versions doesn't hold enough feats of their own. So they had to create the most powerful Godzilla, who easily won against Gamera.

I also didn't like the fact that they made him a bit too clumsy, especially since Gamera was kicking his ass for a short time.

To be fair Godzilla does have a history of clumsiness, so I can forgive that. Plus, if Gozilla could be held off by an under-powered King Ghidorah in GMK, I can see him having a tough time with a much faster & smarter Gamera amalgamation.

To be fair Godzilla does have a history of clumsiness, so I can forgive that. Plus, if Gozilla could be held off by an under-powered King Ghidorah in GMK, I can see him having a tough time with a much faster & smarter Gamera amalgamation.

Let's remember that GMK is the one that is more different than the others. I still wonde why Ghidorah was a good guy there.

Even though Gamera is fast, he's not nearly as fast as King Ghidorah or Rodan are. Godzilla should have seen Gamera moving behind him.

Then again, the animation doesn't always explain what would really happen, the anilysis does.

The Goku vs. Superman battle is easily up there for me. It is quite well animated for what it is, I hate both of the characters, and the huge contrast in the Like/Dislike ratio is hilarious, because it is basically tied. :P

I also have to give credit for the RD vs. Starscream one, just for simply having RD win. Not because I am a Brony, but for having a character like that win against a beloved 'boy childhood' icon. Well, maybe not icon, but apart of an iconic series I suppose. Some might say they were appeasing to Bronies, maybe so, but that is a lot better than appeasing to people that might be clinging to gender role nonsense. I really hate that gender role stuff.

I need to watch more of these I just realized. There are many that I have missed.

• Brohoof 1