open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@,

Stoneheart nodded, "Yes, please." She was still laughing, but she calmed down a little. "Do you think they know who did it?" she asked, looking down at them.

I don't think they would know. I mean, they can't see us... right?

She stood up in the cloud chair, stretching her legs from sitting too long.

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@Blitz Boom,

Void smiled at Kelly and then turned to face the forest and turned again to face Kelly.

"I will come with you into the Everfree, now then should we be going"

Void looked back at his wings with an awkward look.

"I would fly us there but I am not to skilled at flying, in fact I suck, but my Transformation magic makes up for that"

Once he said this he lifted his hoof towards his horn. 

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Blitz Boom,  

Kelly looked Void pointing his horn, Kelly looked at him before moving on. 

"Alright do not need, I think I'd rather go by ground so I do not even acustumei me with Magic, is something I still do not want to get involved" 

She looked worried about what would make Void.

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@Blitz Boom,

Void looked at his horn again, and then stared at his wings.

"Alright I won't use either my Wings or Horn if they make you un-comfortable"

He held his hoof to his chest and grinned.

"I promise"

He sounded sincere as he then looked up at his fin like mane

"I really need to sort that out later"

@@Midnight Starfall

"I - Hey you! Yeah whoever's up on that cloud, I know you did this! now fix it before we get really mad!" Storm started to say, before being cut off by one of the angry fillies below them. "I guess that answers that!" He exclaimed quietly. "Let's go, before they find out who did it, other than just 'a pegasus pony, or two' shall we?" Storm whispered to Stoneheart, quickly flying the cloud away from the prank zone before they could be identified.

"Well that was fun!" He exclaimed, now that they were out of range of the pranked fillies. "Wow... it seems to be getting pretty late out..." Storm realized. "If you want I could fly you to your house, since we're already on the cloud and all...?" He suggested to Stoneheart. "Unless there's somewhere else you need to be? I'll drop you off wherever you need to go!" Storm told her

(OOC: Used pink text to indicate Diamond Tiara cutting storm off, sorta as a reinforcement of that happening...)

@,@@Blitz Boom,

Kelly looked Void and grinned. 

"It's okay, do not not worry with the horn, looking for you it seems that will not hurt me, excuse me so I had many problems with magic in my lifetime" 

Kelly looks at Horn of Void 

"Not your fault, Its my fault" 

Kelly starts to walk inside the forest 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1

@,

Stoneheart nodded, "Yeah, it was fun!"

"Oh, my house? It's by Sugarcube Corner, but it's more towards the alleys," she said, looking up at the darkening sky.

"I can show you around my house if you want, but I understand if you have to go home," she said politely. It was the least she could do.

@@Midnight Starfall

"It's not a problem Stoneheart!" Storm replied happily. "I'll be happy to drop you off, but you'll have to direct me once we get to Sugarcube Corner." He told her. "I've got plenty of time to get home afterwards.. I can fly about as fast as Rainbow, after all!" He said flying towards the aforementioned confectionery shop. Arriving at Sugar cube corner, Storm informed Stoneheart of such. "Alrighty, we're here! So, I'll let you point out which way!" He exclaimed with smile.

(OOC: consider Storm to be going whichever way you tell him to get to the house. :))

Lily walked into the inn and ordered herself a cider. All she knew was today was a little more than interesting for her and she figured that they could all go have their adventure in the forest, she'd had more than enough of that place and was staying right here "thank you very much." She took a sip of her drink. Just being in close proximity to that place shook her quite a bit and suddenly it seemed like everyone and their cousin and moved in there. She finished her drink just in time to be delivered another. She was sociable enough but today was just more than enough in her book. The filly was alright, and so was that bu-Changling, she caught herself. She was still lost at what that earth pony wanted though. She didn't even know her and she was wanting to pick a fight. 

She sighed, "I'll deal with it all another day." She mumbled to herself. "Hopefully not all at the same time this time." She added and finished her second drink. She through a few bits at the innkeeper, more than enough to cover it, and nodded as she took her leave. "Formal and to the point, just the way I like it." She thought smugly to herself as she left. Walking back towards her house across town, she was looking forward to her nice warm bed, and figured most of the excitement had died down for time being anyway.

@,

"Alright, go towards the alley, at the end of the last alley is my home," Stoneheart directed. She hopped off the cloud chair when he landed.

She looked up at the small, dingy yellow house. All the paint was faded, and the roof was an ugly orange color. The flower garden in the front was well kept though, which contrasted with the dingy house.

She opened the faded red door and gestured for Storm to enter. "Welcome to my home. It's kinda beat up, but it's okay."

@@Midnight Starfall

"I like the flowers." Storm said "They look very well cared for." He complimented. "The home does look a little beat up, but it gives you a place to live and sleep, and it doesn't look leaky. So, I'd say that it's a pretty good home." Storm mused aloud. "I never even knew this house was here though..." He said, thinking out loud once more. "I know!" Storm exclaimed. "Tomorrow, I'm going to bring you a barrel of cider, and some nice non-edible paint! It'll be sort of of a late 'welcome to Ponyville!' gift, since I don't know when you actually moved here, and wasn't here to welcome you!" He told Stoneheart animatedly. "What colors do you want for the house? I'll repaint it myself, since it looks like the current paint layer won't last much longer.... I think it's peeling in some places..." Storm asked/informed.

@,

"It hasn't leaked yet, so it is dry," Stoneheart said. "For the color, how about the same colors, just brighter? And red for the roof, it used to be red."

She walked inside the house into the living room. The only furniture was a beat-up gray couch, a faded red rug, and a bookshelf. The walls were gray, recently painted, but with some missing spots that were white. It led off to a small kitchen with a tiny fridge and an old stove, with cracked tile in some places. A bedroom door was cracked across from the front door.

"I tried fixing it up a little, but it could still use some work. This was the only home I could afford at the time."

@@Mrbrunoh1@@Blitz Boom,

Void see's Kelly starting to walk into the forest and hops after her.

"Well can I just ask why are we going into the forest in the first place?" Void is thinking that maybe if he goes with Kelly that he they may once there done be close enough to his home on the other side of the forest just out of the Everfree's reach.

• Brohoof 1

"Hmm... Well I'll definitely help fix it up!" Storm said. "My dad Honest Work taught me a lot about carpeting and do-it-yourself repair." He told her. "Plus I've done a lot of odd jobs in my travels before settling in Ponyville.. Means I know a bit of everything... Well not EVERYTHING, But a bunch of stuff, nonetheless..." Storm said. "I'll fix this place up for ya, because your my friend!" He exclaimed, suddenly dressed in a hard hat with a tool-belt on his back. "But, I'll be back sometime tomorrow for that, since we should both probably get some sleep" Storm said yawning, the tool-belt and hardhat having disappeared somehow.

(OOC: By the way, sorry if the "Getting late out" was a bit of god-mod... I wasn't sure whether or not that counts, and if it does I'm sorry... I just thought that after all that, It would've had to be getting late... Celestia has to put the sun down sometime, after all... :) )

Edited by Storm Shine

@@@Blitz Boom

Kelly Look at Void, when he suddenly to. 

"I had a strange dream, and I think it has to do with this part of the forest, she seems to be calling me, I have to be sure" 

Kelly was searching for answers of her past, when she was lying because she did not want to tell him what she had found out about that part of Everfree.

@,

Stoneheart gave him a small smile, "Thank you." "And okay, I'll see you tomorrow then," she said politely.

She retired to her room, and sat down on her bed, the frame squeaking when she sat down. She grabbed a blanket, and laid down to sleep. She was pretty tired after that day.

@@Mrbrunoh1,

@,

A walk it was then, and into the forest the two of them went. Or rather, three, as Briar followed them at a little distance, keeping his pace at theirs and listening comfortably in as they went on with their little chat.

The earth pony mentioned a dream brought him there and his eyebrow went up for a moment. He had met those who had dreams that guided their steps before. Special ponys and other creatures that had a mental gift that manifested itself not through magic, but instead of seeing things that most were not able to.

Sure, there were scams regarding this. Whenever there was something hard to explain or prove there would be, but this pony had not said it as a way to get anything. It made it unlikely that it was a hoax in his mind. After all, who would run an elaborate scheme when there was no pay-off?

Perhaps following them for a little more would be the most beneficial. He stepped lightly as it was, so unless they turned to see along the road they left behind he should go unnoticed for a little more. Likely they were too focused on their own talk for now as it was, and he was not much for interrupting as it was, so for now, all won.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1@@Blitz Boom,

Void was quite intrigued about this dream but he didn't ask questions. 

"Good enough reason for me Kelly, if you need any assistance by the way, don't be afraid to ask me" As Void said this he was still following Kelly in a quite bouncy manner and wondering if Kelly will find what she is looking for.

"Hey, can I ask a question?" Once Void said this his voice turned quite serious "Do you have a home around in PonyVille or some where else? Just wondering as I would love to talk some more after this business id dealt with"

@@Midnight Starfall

After leaving Stoneheart's house, and closing the door behind him, Storm flew off towards home.

Arriving at his cloud house, he realized something. "Oops! I left my house over the Library... I'd better move it before Twilight decides to get mad or something....And so with that thought, having been thought, Storm moved his house back towards a grassy field.

Having accomplished moving his house to a better area, Storm went inside and jumped onto his bed (Literally). Falling asleep as soon as he landed, Storm unconsciously curled up, dreaming muffin dreams.

Edited by Storm Shine

@,@@Blitz Boom,

Kelly looked Void, he seemed to be quite happy, but Kelly has not yet expressed many feelings, she kept them, she had locked her feelings because she still did not believe totally in Void. 

"I have a house here in Everfree, and is almost a home, it's like a place for me to sleep alone, I do not have a house with a bed or anything, because when I came to Ponyville I was alone, and I'm still I could not get help or employment, it made ​​me sick, "

Kelly seemed to demonstrate a bit of sadness at the moment. 

@@Mrbrunoh1@@Blitz Boom,

Hmmm, Void thought that Kelly was a little bored and because she was quite serious he didn't want to make a situation worse so he turned to face her and ask an important question.

"You seem very serious at the moment, is there a reason why? You don't need to tell me but getting to know you better could help me a bit more" He gave her a warm smile and hoped to find out more about this still quite mysterious Earth Pony, all Void really knows about her is her name and about where she lives which doesn't sound too pleasant.

• Brohoof 1

@@@Blitz Boom,

Kelly looked Void, she saw that Void wanted to help there, but she did not know whether she is a very serious pony but she has a side that she does not let out by its ancient past, she denies the friendship of any magical creature but Kelly saw that Void could be friendly, but she was afraid to answer something that could cost her life, she still saw Void as an enemy even though it was half wrong. 

"I do not know if we should talk about my past, I do not like talking about it, I think I should forget what happened and move on." 

Kelly was avoiding all the ways a response to Void.

@@Mrbrunoh1, @@Blitz Boom,  

Void felt a barrier that Kelly had put up for the question so he left it there in worry he may upset her.

"I guess we should leave it there then, hmmm do you know how much further until we reach what we are here for?"

Void was a little concerned as it was quite dark and in the Everfree there are many creatures, he promised he would not use his magic but if something attacked then he would have to break the promise he made to Kelly and use his magic to transform.

@,@@Blitz Boom,  

Kelly looked over the scene, and realized they were already close to where she was going, Kelly saw Void respected his position and as a gesture of thanks she gave a smile to Void, was the first demonstration to time she had smiled for another Pony . 

"Here's close Void, I mean Crawler, I'm confusing it was to be found, the map marked here" 

Kelly looked at the forest and looked at the sky and saw that it was dark, but she could not stop now, she began to hear noises in the forest, she approached Void and as a gesture of thanks said. 

"Well that part of the forest is the last place that a Dark Alicorn appeared, and I'm looking for a the years, I have to find them"

Kelly look to Void

@@Mrbrunoh1@@Blitz Boom,

Void looked again intrigued as he heard the words 'Dark Alicorn' he didn't ask questions as he thought he was treading on thin ice but he couldn't help but ask one question.

"What would happen if we did indeed run into these Dark Alicorn's?"

He sounded a little worried as he turned to face Kelly and hoped for an answer.

• Brohoof 1