Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Dark's Request Shoppe

Night Visions

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so for everyone who is waiting for their request, I am sorry for the wait. My phone was confiscated, and now I have no way to get reference pictures without printing them out. So, production will be slowed until further notice. I am sorry, and I will try and get everything done as soon as I can, with or without a phone. That is all for now.

think can draw my oc in a Christmas hat? here my oc img-3351115-1-163b56f96d6ef476ac4fb7f8fb

Sure thing, though I can't promise that it'll be done by Christmas

I'm excited to see what he's gonna look like.

I finished Chance, still working on Clover.

Here's Chance though:

post-28540-0-16837900-1419220069_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-16837900-1419220069_thumb.jpg

Okay, so for everyone who is waiting for their request, I am sorry for the wait. My phone was confiscated, and now I have no way to get reference pictures without printing them out. So, production will be slowed until further notice. I am sorry, and I will try and get everything done as soon as I can, with or without a phone. That is all for now.

Your work is worth the wait and that is my honest opinion ^_^ I have plenty of patience and am excited to see how tings turn out ^_^

think can draw my oc in a Christmas hat? here my oc img-3351115-1-163b56f96d6ef476ac4fb7f8fb

So I may have lied. I finished it before Christmas.

Anyways, here's the finished product:

post-28540-0-35410500-1419302514_thumb.jpg

(whoops, it's the wrong way... well, you could fix that right?)

@@The10thDoctorWhooves,

So, apparently, either you have been banned or you left the site altogether. Well, I was going to post your thing, until I saw that you were gone.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter now.

Here it is everypony!

post-28540-0-80704800-1419308783_thumb.jpg

It took a while, but I'm trying to get the Christmas ones in as soon as I can, so please bear with me. I'll be posting quite a bit of pictures because NO SCHOOL to hold me back. :yay:

Edited by ArcticFrost933

attachicon.gifHoliday.jpg

@@The10thDoctorWhooves,

So, apparently, either you have been banned or you left the site altogether. Well, I was going to post your thing, until I saw that you were gone.

Here it is everypony!

attachicon.gifHoliday 2.0.jpg

It took a while, but I'm trying to get the Christmas ones in as soon as I can, so please bear with me. I'll be posting quite a bit of pictures because NO SCHOOL to hold me back. :yay:

Will mine be done soon?

attachicon.gifHoliday.jpg

@@The10thDoctorWhooves,

Here it is everypony!

attachicon.gifHoliday 2.0.jpg

cant seem to fix it  but its really nice thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay guys, so I understand that I've been away for many months now, but I have an explanation for that.

First off, my laptop broke, and my phone is very -- and I mean VERY -- untrustworthy and I cannot access the site on there because I continue to forget my password as it is, so I keep resetting it.

Secondly, I have had some difficulty with certain...things lately. You see, I have been continuously loosing motivation to continue with my art and my other pastime: writing. Now, apart from art and writing, I've been working with the one and only Forest Rain with music because she agreed to help me both write songs and record. It has been a wonderful experience so far, but I am unwilling to share it with all of you. Also, I've been looking into rapping and parkour -- something I haven't done in years.

The rapping is still a work in progress, and I've ended up in the hospital twice because of the stupid parkour that I continue to do.

So, these things bring me to one conclusion.

WILL YOUR ART EVER BE COMPLETED?

The answer is quite simple -- mainly due to school and everything else going on in my life. I am sorry to say that the answer to that question is no. I don't have the time or motivation to do art anymore, and I am sorry to say it. In fact, I haven't drawn a single thing since December.

---

I am sorry, I honestly am. I tried to get everything done, but with everything else that's going on, I am unable to do anything else anymore.

One of the major reasons as to why I haven't done much is because I've been going to a therapist for the last few months about me being transgendered. This takes up a large majority of my time, and I feel as if I am being selfish for not doing what you guys believed I could do. So for that, I am sorry.

-Ink Scape

AKA Brittany~

Could you do a picture of my OC and Pucksterv's OC snuggling like the ponies on your first 3 pictures? Here are images: 

My OC: (he has a map as a cutiemark if you don't see it ;)). 

post-28830-0-51050900-1417805037_thumb.png

Puck's OC:

post-31378-0-97536700-1428721680.png

Edited by JonasDarkmane