Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Gotham TV Series

Castle Bleck

Nah. It looked good. But it doesn't have Batman. It doesn't have The Joker. that's basically everything in other Batman medias that every Batman show needs.

And it doesn't have it. Unless this one has more character development to the other characters and villains, then I might check it.

@Darker,

The writers said that they're never going to show The Joker's past self. Instead, they're going to show multiple likely candidates; in other words, The Joker could be ANYONE.

Edited by A.V.

@Darker,

The writers said that they're never going to show The Joker's past self. Instead, they're going to show multiple likely candidates; in other words, The Joker could be ANYONE.

Hm. Interesting.

I would like someone to follow the Tim Burton's backstory that was later was kinda used in Mask of the Phantasm where the Joker was just there, as the best gangster of Gotham.

In the one comic I remember for having an ending where both Bats and Joker laugh like maniacs they gave him a... weird backstory. We never needed a pregnant woman there to make it dramatic. In The Batman, there's a scene with Joker before he was well, him, and he see that the only thing he wanted was "to make other people laugh". That's somehow even dumber than the other backstories.

But hey, Joker can be anyone, of course. But please, be canon and follow the Red Hood story.

Officer E. Nigma? 20-something year old Catwoman (while Bruce Wayne is.still a yung'un)? Not deformed Penguin?

They're screwing with lore in an unforgivable way, yo.

"Herp derp reimagining", I know. But this is pushing it.

Call me an overzealous fan boy that's afraid of change, but I'm just gonna...ignore this entire series' existence, thanks.

Hm. Interesting.

I would like someone to follow the Tim Burton's backstory that was later was kinda used in Mask of the Phantasm where the Joker was just there, as the best gangster of Gotham.

In the one comic I remember for having an ending where both Bats and Joker laugh like maniacs they gave him a... weird backstory. We never needed a pregnant woman there to make it dramatic. In The Batman, there's a scene with Joker before he was well, him, and he see that the only thing he wanted was "to make other people laugh". That's somehow even dumber than the other backstories.

But hey, Joker can be anyone, of course. But please, be canon and follow the Red Hood story.

Hey, that's The Killing Joke you're sh*tting on x) Edited by Dattebayo