Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Optimus Prime vs Rogue, Female, and Armored Titan

Hive King

Megatron has promised Annie, Reiner, and Eren freedom from the walls if they kill Optimus Prime. They ambush Optimus Prime in the forest, replacing Grindor, Starscream, and Megatron in the forest battle. Optimus thinks they are Decepticons in disguise and so isn't holding back.

Can the trio take on the Prime? Or will Optimus clean house?

From the little stuff that I know about these other characters, I think I'm leaning towards them, because Optimus seems very small in comparison with Eren, and maybe the other two.

Size has little to do with it. Ask Grindor. Grindor is 56 feet tall and Optimus tore his face apart. Here are some Optimus feats

Skip to 1:10. 

Also, Optimus is 10 meters, give or take. He's not that much smaller

Strongest Optimus godstomps. He absorbed an energy source strong enough to split a universe.

I said that they're replacing the Decepticons in the Forest Battle, so it's ROTF Optimus, not the more powerful ones

Still dies. Optimus is roughly in their offensive area, but he has the advantage of long range weaponry.

I think even without them, he pulls out a win. He was doing just fine against Megatron, Grindor, and Starscream, only getting killed because of being off guard. Eren is going to be a liability, screaming like a maniac and charging in. Armored's armor won't be enough to save him from the Energon Blades, which are basically light sabers

Possessing one on each arm, he charges the swords, also known as battle blades, via a quantum electric generator with a max yield of one thousand degrees Celsius and a burn rate of five kilojoules per second.

Female's crystallizing abilities has limits as show against Levi, she won't be able to block both blades at once. 

Another problem is that Optimus seems to love going for the face and head. As we saw with Eren, getting the head torn off will incapacitate a shifter

I think Optimus got this one. Dual energon blades, dual wielding of his Ion Blaster and his Barrage Cannon, dual energon hooks.

Not to mention that he did take on three powerful Decepticons on his own (with Grindor getting killed by Optimus and Starscream getting his arm cut off). And in Dark of the Moon he slaughtered an entire group of Decepticons, including Shockwave.

And here's some info on the barrage cannon.

With a range of up to sixty miles, the laser-sighted barrage cannon fires plutonium tipped warheads at a rate of 6 warheads per second, with each warhead carrying the equivalent of 3,000 lbs of TNT.

The only way you could make this fight more unfair is by having Megatron and Lockdown team-up with Optimus. Edited by ShadowPirateX
  • Brohoof 1

Optimus doesn't stand a chance, unfortunately, especially if Armor, Female and Eren are controlling their titan bodies with human intellect.  Optimus' swords and guns wouldn't be able to pierce Annie's hardened skin, and both Eren and Annie are fast enough to give Optimus a run for his money.  As for Armor Titan, I think he'd be the one of the three to be killed by Optimus, but in the end, Optimus would end up like he did in Fallen.

Optimus' swords and guns wouldn't be able to pierce Annie's hardened skin,

Levi was fast enough to outpace her, Optimus can do the same. Not to mention she can only harden parts of her body at a time. Also, I could make a case for Optimus being able to pierce it

both Eren and Annie are fast enough to give Optimus a run for his money

Eren is a raging lunatic with the IQ of a rock, he'd get in the way of his more strategic teammates. Not to mention that considering Optimus's penchant for face grabbing, Eren will go down fast after getting his head torn off. And while Annie maybe fast, Starscream can move at mach speeds and yet Megatron, Optimus's rival, can still grab him and throw him around

As for Armor Titan, I think he'd be the one of the three to be killed by Optimus, but in the end, Optimus would end up like he did in Fallen.

How are they going to kill him? Optimus was distracted by Sam and stabbed by Megatron's giant ass blade. Only Annie can possibly do something similar, but without Sam there, it's not going to happen 

Levi was fast enough to outpace her, Optimus can do the same. Not to mention she can only harden parts of her body at a time. Also, I could make a case for Optimus being able to pierce it

Eren is a raging lunatic with the IQ of a rock, he'd get in the way of his more strategic teammates. Not to mention that considering Optimus's penchant for face grabbing, Eren will go down fast after getting his head torn off. And while Annie maybe fast, Starscream can move at mach speeds and yet Megatron, Optimus's rival, can still grab him and throw him around

How are they going to kill him? Optimus was distracted by Sam and stabbed by Megatron's giant ass blade. Only Annie can possibly do something similar, but without Sam there, it's not going to happen 

There is one thing you're forgetting though.  Inside those Titans are people, and the instant Optimus found that out, he'd stumble, and then, like in Fallen, he's down.  Just my thoughts on how the fight would go.

There is one thing you're forgetting though.  Inside those Titans are people, and the instant Optimus found that out, he'd stumble, and then, like in Fallen, he's down.  Just my thoughts on how the fight would go.

He thinks they're decepticons in disguise, he's not holding back. Also, movie Optimus is kind of a dick, tbh. He shot Megatron in the face after Megatron saved him and slaughtered several decepticons while they were down

He thinks they're decepticons in disguise, he's not holding back. Also, movie Optimus is kind of a dick, tbh. He shot Megatron in the face after Megatron saved him and slaughtered several decepticons while they were down

Yeah, he slaughters Decepticons mercilessly, humans though?  Yeah, he'll think they're Decepticons in disguise, but what about when he rips the head of one of the apart, and see Eren or Annie or Reinner inside?

Yeah, he slaughters Decepticons mercilessly, humans though?  Yeah, he'll think they're Decepticons in disguise, but what about when he rips the head of one of the apart, and see Eren or Annie or Reinner inside?

I don't think he'll be paying too much attention to that. There wasn't much left of Grindor after his head was gone

• 1 month later...