Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sweetie Bell

Melody Word

No, tell her about Viola.

(What about Viola?)

Wait, what?!

*looks down*

What?!

Sweepy Belle: yeah, my talent is singing, Scootaloo has a scooter cutie mark, and Appleseed has an Apple cutie mark.

(What about Viola?)

Sweepy Belle: yeah, my talent is singing, Scootaloo has a scooter cutie mark, and Appleseed has an Apple cutie mark.

Wow, it's true, you really got your cutie marks...

How does it feel to know your true talent?

It's funny; I spent the entire day angry about it, but just now, I realized what Twilight was saying at my cute cenera. Having a cutie mark is exciting, but there's also joy in not knowing who you are, and trying to find it. And we should enjoy it while it lasts, before it goes away forever...

Still, i'm really happy you got your cutie mark. Everypony deserves to know what their one true talent is.

• Brohoof 1

It's funny; I spent the entire day angry about it, but just now, I realized what Twilight was saying at my cute cenera. Having a cutie mark is exciting, but there's also joy in not knowing who you are, and trying to find it. And we should enjoy it while it lasts, before it goes away forever...

Still, i'm really happy you got your cutie mark. Everypony deserves to know what their one true talent is.

Sweepy Belle: yeah. Sorry about ruining your cute cenera by the way.

Appleseed: .........

Sweepy Belle: yeah. Sorry about ruining your cute cenera by the way.

Appleseed: .........

To be honest, I kinda ruined it for myself by being a total jerk to you guys. Let's just... forget about the cute cenera, okay? It's not that important.

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 1

Sweepy Belle: Not yet, things went a bit.... crazy. Gender swapping and dimension traveling. It's been insane.

Trust me, I know too much about dimensional travel. Let me guess; a strange pony in a blue box?

• Brohoof 1