Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyville Novelists (1x1 between Rainbow Eclipse and Lucky Star)

Rainbow Eclipse

"forget what I meant about other ponies.... so it seems you already a have a room. well in any case lets be off, I want to have a room rented before too late.

Lucky could already could sense that this was going to take a while. what kind of story did this colt want to write?

If lucky was what his name implied.. this story would be as short as the other one.

Edited by Lucky Star

@@Lucky Star,

When they got to Riley's room, the red stallion opened the door.

"Not that you asked, but my job is at Manehattan Novelty Store," he said as he sat down at the table. "There are normal prank items you can get for cheap, such as slingshots and whoopee cushions, but the mre expensive items are magical."

"how very interesting" said Lucky as he sat down.

Novelty shop? whoopee cushions? well that certainly explains Riley's personality... I can't imagine a normal pony would work at such an establishment.

"anyway, what kind of story do have in mind? please explain the plot to me.

(edited)

@@Lucky Star,

"Well, to tell you the truth, I just have little itty-bitty fragments of ideas floating around in my head right now," said Riley. "Perhaps when I get them down on paper, I'll be able to make themmore fully-fledged."

He reached into his saddlebag and took out a bottled of cider and two cups. "Thirsty?"

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

Lucky took the cider and after a long drink he sat it down. "thank you"

Fragments... oh for Celestia's sake, at least tell me them.

"well I really can't help you unless you tell me what those fragments are. so would you mind telling?" said Lucky as he took another drink of cider.

@@Lucky Star,

Riley looked at the bottle of fruit soda. "Well, there's a drop of juice mixed in, even if you can't notice it. The flavour is grapes, blackberries, plums... typical purple fruits. Oh, hey, remember what I said about magical pranks?"

There was a purple puff of smoke. When it cleared, Lucky was on the chair and now shrunk to approximately a centimetre tall.

Lucky fell to the floor with a thump. "that was unnecessary!" Lucky said with sudden anger.

" I'm starting to get the feeling that you have no intention of actually writing a story!" fumed Lucky.

"so unless you begin to behave seriously I shall take my leave, and don't bother blocking my path again, unless you want me to call for the authorities! in all my days I have never met such a pony." and with a huff Lucky left, down the stairs and out of the door.

Edited by Lucky Star

@@Lucky Star,

'Okay, now you're going too far,' Riley's mind scolded him.

Riley caught up with Lucky and picked up the unusually-sized creature with his hooves.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I won't prank you anymore, I do want to write a story with you..."

'Yeah, don't be surprised if he kicks you out of his house... somehow.'

"I wouldn't write a story with you if you were the last pony on earth! what made you think it was okay to shrink me in the first place?

My magic is nearly good enough to restore my size, but there are plenty of unicorns around and I'm willing to wait for one.

you will just have to write this so called story on your own." said Lucky as he jumped out of Riley's hand, disappearing into the darkness and eaten by rabid squirrels.

his blood forever stained upon Riley's hooves.

Flutter Shy, who witnessed the whole thing, sobbed tears of sorrow.

H-how could you do that to a fellow pony? :(

END scene brohoof. good job everypony.