What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The group is The Foundations and the song is called "Build Me Up Buttercup". @Starlight Serenade

Oh, I already knew that since I've listened to some 1960s music before XD. I was just trying to remember which movie I heard it in, but thanks for being awesome as always! :3

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)

Madonna's Like a Prayer (Choir Version)  (Deapool & Wolverine Soundtrack)

I loved hearing this version in theaters. 1:28 and afterwards is a delight. It's like an angel sighing.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Brohoof 1

Rediscovered this one, Love Essenger and cant believe I forgot about some of my own all time favourites :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, IronM17 said:

(two big names in the synthwave scene)

Was about to blindly comment that finally another Timecop enjoyer but oh double whammy Midnight enjoyer as well :D 

26 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

Electro Swing

Two of my favourite genres mentioned one after another what a treat :winking-izzy: I adore Electroswing and implore you to post a song or two in this thread :fluttershy:
https://mlpforums.com/topic/191640-electro-swing-thread/#comment-6231926

I'm gonna cheat because technically I'm listening to this song while sending my reply because the previous one featured language that was a bit too coarse :jazz-hooves-please:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Snow said:

Two of my favourite genres mentioned one after another what a treat :winking-izzy: I adore Electroswing and implore you to post a song or two in this thread :fluttershy:
https://mlpforums.com/topic/191640-electro-swing-thread/#comment-6231926

Oooh I did not know there was a thread for Electro Swing! Thanks Snow! I will check it out and definitely add more when I can!

Edited by Starlight Serenade
editing the editing the editing
  • Excited 2