What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

• Brohoof 1

535366_540473712640378_895508034_n.jpg

-- Ponies, Reenactment and other stuff --  

Im posting way too actively on this topic xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOJHIB4uAUE

• Brohoof 1

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

I've been told it's the most complicated and pretentious album ever.

I'll be honest.. Some parts are TOO bizarre, pretentious, experimental and cold, even for a huge proghead such as me. But it's also filled with beautiful melodies. And it's got a lot.