What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

In memory of "MCA" Adam Yauch of the Beastie Boys

ICeIx2X.jpg
MLP Forums' resident timelord, sports dilettante, and purveyor of wit and humor
~*Traveling Timelord Nonpareil*~

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

(edited)

Jesus Christ, where do you get this kinda music?! Its freakin' me out :o...... :(

First I have to sacrifice a goat, then I need to draw a pentagram and swear vengeance upon all my enemies who've tormented me throughout my life. Then, and only then, do I get the prestigious albums that you seem to call "scary". And don't get me started on the church burnings.

A friend on another forum recommended me this album. It's Black Thrash metal so it was gonna be fast and aggressive, however the lyrics and the art are gonna be very grotesque. And I'm sorry if its freakin' you out - the picture's to signify that I'm going through the whole album - currently past halfway through it - I just didn't want to post a video and thought this would be appropriate.

Edited by NeverNeverland

post-493-0-60588000-1357490407.png

OST!

First I have to sacrifice a goat, then I need to draw a pentagram and swear vengeance upon all my enemies who've tormented me throughout my life. Then, and only then, do I get the prestigious albums that you seem to call "scary". And don't get me started on the church burnings.

A friend on another forum recommended me this album. It's Black Thrash metal so it was gonna be fast and aggressive, however the lyrics and the art are gonna be very grotesque. And I'm sorry if its freakin' you out - the picture's to signify that I'm going through the whole album - currently past halfway through it - I just didn't want to post a video and thought this would be appropriate.

... Holy S@%#, you make me smile dude.

XD

(edited)

I was pondering on what to listen to, and then I remember this song. Funny how I'm not a fan of metal songs (Even though I consider this one more or less rock. Actually, I'm sorta not sure. There's a lot of classical instruments in it :P) but this song simply got addicting to me :).

The only reason how I found out about A7x was in CoD: Black Ops (Yes, I went there.), on the Zombies map "Call of the Dead". The easter egg song that is in it is "Not Ready to Die", and I love that one too :wub:.

Edited by deaglePower
  • Brohoof 1

spasticShotty-1753.png