Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No blind bag ponies for the US

Fghik

OMG NO WAY I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blind bags are the same kind of ponies from the Toys R Us collection set, only they're packaged in individual bags instead and there are a few exclusive ponies not included in the Toys R Us set. They're called blind bags because they don't tell you which pony is inside.

Posted Image

OMG NO WAY I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eBay is your friend. ;) That's the only place I know to get them unless you find someone to trade with or something. I bought one (Rarity) for about $4 USD I think.

Wait didn't u just say there at toys r us?

eBay is your friend. ;) That's the only place I know to get them unless you find someone to trade with or something. I bought one (Rarity) for about $4 USD I think.

Wait didn't u just say there at toys r us?

Yeah, you can get the collection set at Toys R Us but the blind bags are not available in the US so you have to import them. The only reason I see to get the blind bags is for the exclusive ponies (like the translucent ones) that you can't get in the US.

Ohhhhhh!!!!! Ill ask for them for Christmas!!!! :D oh btw how to u get an avitar? And edit your profile

Yeah, you can get the collection set at Toys R Us but the blind bags are not available in the US so you have to import them. The only reason I see to get the blind bags is for the exclusive ponies (like the translucent ones) that you can't get in the US.

Ohhhhhh!!!!! Ill ask for them for Christmas!!!! :D oh btw how to u get an avitar? And edit your profile

Check your art thread for how to upload an avatar. To edit your profile, click Profile Customization under My Settings.