Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No blind bag ponies for the US

Fghik

A couple of whiles ago I sent an email to Hasbro asking when the blindbags would be released; or even IF they would be released in the US. And my hopes that they would be released BEFORE the holidays.

It took them a while, but they responded (and from the looks of it, it seems like a real person.)

"Hi Samuel,

Thank you for contacting Hasbro Customer Service. I appreciate your interest in My Little Pony!

I am very sorry to advise, however, My Little Pony Blind Bags are not available in the U.S. While we intended on shipping these products in the U.S., we will not be doing so. I'm sorry but no other information is available at this time.

I would like to thank you for your understanding and wish you and your family a happy holiday season!"

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHv9acm3fF0&feature=related

:(

I'll buy some, then I'll sell them to you guys.

...if I find out what a "blindbag" is and if there are any of them sold in France. XD *trampled by Royal Guard Pegasi*

"Blindbag" essentialy means that, you buy a bag, there's a pony in it, but you don't know WHAT KIND of pony is in it. Hence the term "blindbag ponies". I've heard that they sold those on a warehouse here in Sweden called Lidl, shoulda go to one soon to look. I know there's at least one somewhere near.

I pretty much gave up on US blind bags a while back. If you really want the actual blind bags you can buy them on eBay, otherwise you can get the Toys R Us Collection set. They're exactly the same, cards and all. Only difference is that blind bags come individually in bags.

I don't know how I'm gonna ask my parents to use their credit cards to buy ponies.

Chances are I'm screwed too :(

You guys could get a prepaid debit card. The one I have charges $3 a month but you could use it for ponies and then close your account.

sounds good, I'll look into getting one of those :)

I got mine at Walmart. You can load money on it at a register just like you do a gift card.

Just be careful if you buy from eBay. It's easy to overbid and pay more than you intended and you'll want to watch shipping costs / time too. I once bought a blind bag from Germany and it took over three weeks to be delivered.

Is there a way to tell who is inside the blind bag?

If I'm gonna be ordering ponies from a different country I might as well be able to know who I'm getting >.<

Most of the bags on eBay have been opened to verify the pony. There may be some unopened but I would be wary of them unless they show the number on the bag. Here is a list of codes and their corresponding ponies.

post-37-0-74272300-1321040590_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-40003500-1321040603_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Apple Bloom

Is there a way to tell who is inside the blind bag?

If I'm gonna be ordering ponies from a different country I might as well be able to know who I'm getting >.<

Yeah, you can check. But only on the actual package. (Theres a small number under the middle flap.) Ordering them online would be impossible to tell which they are. That's why I'm not ordering online. Just have to lay and wait, and hope for the best.