Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I've been trying to debate on that for a while.

I feel like an "artistic" cutie mark would be up my alley but I don't know what it'd look like exactly.

Even my ponysona's a blank flank.

Something to do with fun or sugar.

I just took a quiz, that has about fifteen different cutie marks on (Mostly made up, only a few are original) and I got a canon one - Pinkie Pie's balloons :D

But if it were non canon, it would have to be a lollipop or something. I live for candy and sugar rushes!

(edited)

This is one of those questions I have thought about a lot, it could be one of my life questions.

After a lot of thinking... I still don't have a definite answer.

Though, a thinking balloon seems plausibly for me. But how would I acquire such a cutiemark...?

Edited by AIMonkey

Uh...i think mine would be a really old timey typewriter with like the cool little black buttons that takes forever to use lol. It's because I love writing and hope to be an author some day. If not that maybe a ink bottle and a quill! Oog I like that one alot! Ahh! Theyre both cool!! >-<

I'm thinking mine would either be a fork and knife or a Sega Controller from any of their systems. I like to try different foods and I also hold a place in my heart for Sega games.

A couple of months ago, I would have told you it would be something related to video games. Now, it would either be my trusty axe or the middle finger salute.

either a quill or a gavel.

I'm a writer and a debater.

The CMC was wondering what an arguing cutie mark would look like in one of their eps. It's a gavel. Trust me.

It's a blank, grey thought bubble, as I love reasoning, and the blankness shows my blatant avoidance of thinking when I don't have to.

Note my certainty. I've thought about it and reasoned with my options, it's possible meanings, and found out what it symbolizes. :)

• Brohoof 1