Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

My Cutie Mark would most likely be something science related. Like maybe a Newton's Cradle, or an atom. I like physics and chemistry I excel at these subjects in school. [insert lack of modesty here]

Since I will go to university to become a game designer, probably something game related-pc related-art related.

I also enjoy cooking greatly, so probably a grill with coal.

Let's see...I like singing,baking,and flowers so maybe a cake with cherry blossoms on it and a microphone topper at the top?something like that...or maybe just a cherry blossom or microphone with sparkles around it.Idk.

My Pegasus 'Musix' had a blank CD Disk due to my love in music and my love to sing. c: I guess that this would have to be my Cutie mark.

(edited)

the youtube logo because I waste all my time there :P no it would probably be a gear or something since I like to do lots of mechanical engineering with my dad, or if there is a symbol for dubstep, then that would probably be it

Hmmmmm a biohazard symbol I think. I already have that on my computer and my water bottle.

Posted Image

would that mean your special talent is keeping diseases from being spread or actually spreading them? :/ Edited by thesteampunkninja

the youtube logo because I waste all my time there :P no it would probably be a gear or something since I like to do lots of mechanical engineering with my dad, or if there is a symbol for dubstep, then that would probably be it

would that mean your special talent is keeping diseases from being spread or actually spreading them? :/

Maybe, I'm actually quite good at the staph infection area
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, talking about talents, I would pick a paint brush or a computer mouse, because that´s what I´ve done the most in my life - drawing&gaming..

I think I´d get a cloud, half colourful and half black, with a sun behind the black side.

- The cloud kinda looks like a brain

- I have a colourful mind

- On the other side, I´m very easily hurted, depressed and kicked of the good mood

- But I always found out the moments of hurt were in the end worth it and there were some brighter results behind them.

Edited by Suntouched Coco

<---------

I made an OC pony with the C2 symbol using some app on deviant art... can't remember the name of it otherwise i'd give credit. I suppose it could be the E-3 radome or something lame like that, haha.

post-6616-0-25904200-1343421269_thumb.png

an NES controller. Cause I collect retro games like NES and Sega (Im getting an atari soon so Im fairly excited about that)

I used to have an Atari 2600, loved it like you wouldn't believe. Highly recommend games like Warlords, Haunted House and Berzerk. Combat is a good one too... it has tanks and dogfighting with biplanes and jets.

I have been thinking about this for a long time now, and I really have no idea what mine would be. I like so many things I just don't know.

Hmm. A mark. A single mark. One that identifies every single fiber of my being in one compact square inch macro.

After much consideration:

Applejack.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Certainly something that has to do with video games, since I'm such an addict for them. That's basically what I do all day... or the TF2 logo.

(At lest until I get a job... and a life.)

Edited by Twi Rubix
  • Brohoof 1