Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Thats a hard one for me. I am good at a lot of things, but I have yet to find that one thing that I would like to spend my hole life doing. Their are 2 things I am good at and that is working and watching anime. But like I said I am still looking for that 1 thing I am good at.

Hmm... I'd have to say a simplified ghost since that's what my ponysona has. I've always loved the creepy stuff like ghost stories, tours and graveyards. Especially games like Amnesia: The Dark Descent! (I still want to play some Silent Hill and I'm interested in Penumbra.)

Caduceus, maybe. Staff of Messages and Knowledge.

Or otherwise what my friend suggested, a heart with a "plus sign" in the middle, like the medically associated Swiss Red Cross. A friendly healer.

If I had a cutie mark, it would most likely be a light bulb. I think this best suits me because I often have a lot of energy and I am usually seen as a math genius by my friends, so the knowledge part of the light bulb idea would fit there. The only thing I am unsure about is how I would explain the story behind how i got it. It's an unusual mark in my opinion, but it seems fitting to me.

|--(0)--|

techno915

mine would probably be a colorfull cloud or something

i dont know why, but i dont have any spacial tallent or something, and cloud simce to match me a bit

A video game Controller or a Viola.

I love Video Games and I do play Viola for my school Orchestra, Though I'm not the best so maybe the Viola would have Broken Strings...

Cutie Mark?

Probably something related to drawing or music...

I wouldn'treally know, I'm good at both. Maybe drawing, I make drawings more often than music. :huh:

Not sure what it would look like, but it would be related to either one ;)

I think mine would be a wrench covered in vines from the bottom upwards and then a sun with a smily face in it next to it.

This would represent my leadership skills and creativity with my hopes of becoming an Environmental engineer, and my happy fun nature!

Well i love astronomy and drawing so either a planet or a pencil, :huh: maybe a planet with two crossed pencils in front

Edited by zRevenantz

Hmm, as a writer, maybe a pencil or something.

Then there is my martial arts, maybe something to do with that, or my love for the military.

I am not exactly shirt

Hmmmm...

Ah, i know. My cutie mark for real life would be a book with a magnifying glass on it. And bossible small stars around it like Twilights only not purple. If that seems like too much i can just get rid of the stars.

The book can represent many things. Knowlegde, wisdom, my like for learning and reading and love of a good story. And a bunch of other stuff as well.

The magnifying glass has a more deeper symbolism. My talent of searching for the truth. In a nutshell. If there is a thing or problem thats needs an answer i will do my best to find it.I guess u can say its my curiosity. Also it ties in with my love for science. Finding the answer to lifes mysteries. In a sense it stand for, investigating, curiosity, discovery, and truth.

The stars would represent my love for astronomy, star gazing, outer space, and the night sky.

If i were in Equestria my cutie mark would be a book with a creasent moon on it and a single large star in the center. I chose that becuase i would probably be like twilight and read a lot and i would study magic.

I don't know. My talents change when my hobbies change.

I used to be into making computer games, but then I was into Minecraft and into creating redstone devices, and now I'm into MLP and I have no idea.

All of my talents involve creating things, though.

Edited by Night Shine

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite sure, but it would probably be a dumbbell (No im not insulting myself). I love to weight lift, makes life overall easier, and you feel great after working out.

Edited by bobthecableman