Mad Libs

DiscordedCelestia

We're almost there, everyone! 7 more to go! :D

Above is a list of everything that has been said already and the future words so you don't have to keep going back to the previous page.

I have my own personal list to check up on, and I've been filling in the mad lib every time someone submits a new word, but thanks for helping. :squee:

He's a character named Carlos from an old '90s show called Magic School Bus, and he is known for making bad puns. Click here for more information. :P

This is Carlos Club. The FIRST rule of Carlos Club is... We do NOT talk about Carlos Club!

:yay:

• Brohoof 2

All right! Well done, everyone. :lol: Here is the finished Mad Lib:

My Gallifreyan Scarf, Happily Upon a Horn: So Many Blankets To Break

In Generation 3.5, we explode a sword version of Batman, who is related to Gilda. She hugged all day with Derpy, but her derpily derpings derped the other two as they whistled from Derpy’s house. She exploded a private message on her potato, and her baby was just short. She wanted to smile Atlanta all this time, but how would you sprint? The mirror doesn’t kiss us to that carrot. Where were their belts? Oh, that’s right… Carlos just jokes them off and stares them!

This school bus will chew you lizard. Your train will not become smelly for it. Will anyone lick quickly about this in the snowflake? I’m climbing not. Brawl this Danish pastry at all costs!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want it, here is the original. I wrote it myself and turned it into a Mad Lib:

My Little Pony, Once Upon a Time: So Many Ways To Play

In Generation 3.5, we meet a toddler version of Scootaloo, who is related to Cheerilee. She played all day with Pinkie Pie, but her hyperactive actions scared the other two as they looked on from afar. She wore a kettle on her head, and her attention span was very short. She wanted to go outside all this time, but how would you know? The story doesn’t lead us to that conclusion. Where were their parents? Oh, that’s right… Pinkie Pie’s mom just drops them off and ditches them!

This cartoon will give you brain cancer. Your children will not become smarter for it. Will anyone think differently about this in the future? I’m guessing not. Avoid this piece of garbage at all costs!

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I shall start my own

1. verb

2. Noun

3. verb

4. adjective

5. plural noun

6. verb

7. body part

8. verb

9. adjective

10. noun

11. adjective

12. animal

13. drink

14. adjective ending in est

15. profession

16. verb (past tense)

17. adjective

18. video game company

19. another video game company

20. another video game company

21. noun

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's try to continue this game.  I came up with a mad libs.

1. verb

2. verb

3. noun

4. noun

5. noun

6. verb

7. noun

8. verb

9. adjective

10. noun

11. verb

12. verb