Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How muscular are you?

Bright Honor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Very little. I suffer from an endocrine deficiency that affects muscle structure and bone density. So, I have an underdeveloped and anorexic body.

I became aware that there was something wrong with me early on. I first noticed this when I was around six years old. I tried to to tell my mother over the years. That I needed to visit a doctor. But she chose convenience and negligence over parental responsibilities. And now she has to take care of me because of that irresponsible choice to ignore the hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Which she was diagnosed with at early age.
Regardless, having the testosterone levels of an 80 year old man since pre-adolescence causes various developmental problems. Both physically and mentally. So, I am the one choosing convenience now.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Never really been into building muscles, and find it slightly creepy. I can lift heavy things, so I am not weak. It is more about the look, similar to being too skinny you can see details, being too muscular means you have to be a specific type of person. Doesn’t fit my personality.

I would say I'm "soild"  given I work a very physical job and do a ton of walking and lifting.    Also a lot of stairs at home and my job also helps and I walk a lot on my own.   I don't have fat hanging out and keep loosing my pants :yay:

• 3 months later...

Hey balloon man can pick up heavy things, how well can he put them down though is the question? Yeah we have very different definitions on what constitutes as an "attractive body type" however, many easterners are very grossed out by balloon man. He's not so flexible, and you shouldn't ask him to run the 100k...

inbound3571997039271586165.jpg