What would you do if you had to 1v1 Discord? (Lore Friendly)

Snuggie Lord

Discord could learn a lot from a guy like me, and I'm sure he's smart enough to see that. It would be in his best interest to listen to what I have to say, and maybe get some sort of allegiance going? Until I inevitably betray him and crush him with the powers I'd been secretly siphoning from him since our first meeting ^_^   . What? Why are you looking at me like that? Its not like I was staying evil FOREVER... just long enough to become more powerful than discord and smite him with his own power! Oh jeeze don't look at me like that-I'm not THAT bad, guys gotta role-play.... and lie and cheat... but its all for good! I promise! I'm good I promise!

I would cast a Teleport block on him then Teleport to right above him and kick him in the face. Then I would teleport again to my previous position and finish him with a salvo of fireballs

GG EAZY GET REKT

Edited by Icarus

In a world of lies, you make your very own truth.

I will give him a candy-cane made out of chocolate that honks every time you hit a cupcake with it.That should be random enough to distract him....

img-30973-1-img-30973-1-lR5m9jk.png

Awesome signature by FallenTrench

People think my soul is filled with grey, but it's actually filled with rainbows!

Well, considering the considerations that would most likely be the case if something were to actually occur: 

I would breathe upon his being, and he would burst into confetti.  :maud:

sig-27460.i2QLbt3.jpgOatmeal, are you crazy?!

"Silly, you are already under my control."- Pinkie Pie
Signature made by me, because resistance truly is futile, silly.

Currently still undergoing maintenance. Yes, i can do that, im a program, silly.

• 9 months later...

RUN AWAY. My oc would be goneso damn fast you wouldnt even notice. Hed runn to the damn hills and try to fortify his wagon.

1. He wouldnt stand a chance against the damn GOD of chaos

2. He is scared beyond belif of chaos magic

sig-35204.sig-35204.sig-35204.sig-35204.

Just send a Message to me or visite my Free Charactersheets post !

link to my thread --> https://mlpforums.com/topic/136316-free-rp-charactersheets/

feel free to check out my first english fanfic aswell --> https://mlpforums.com/topic/138791-the-strange-salespony/