Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Little Issues by regestration and Introducing

Moony the Cat

Hello, i have just joined the site and have noticed some little problems.

When you about to register there is this Text Box which says, you should read the Rules first, but the link only redirects to he same Page.And not only that link, the second link also only redirects to the same page with the same textbox.I dont have tried all the other links, but the first 2 dont work.

Also, if you are on the Introducing Page creating a new Topic and click Preview, it only shows the " about you " text and the text by " Favorite Pony " , " How do you have found the Site"  and " How do did you become a Fan " doesnt show up and the text gets deleted after clicking preview.

• Brohoof 3

First, welcome to the forums! :)

I'm aware that the terms of service links appear to be out of order. I've reported that the other day and I appreciate you bringing it up again. I'll check on status.

I'll have to investigate the welcome topic issue a bit further since it's the first time I heard of that. Again thank you for posting it here.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to post in the welcome forum. When I hit "preview post" the only thing that showed up was the bottom field (what are your interests) and the rest were just deleted completely. Can someone help me with this? Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

I tried to post in the welcome forum. When I hit "preview post" the only thing that showed up was the bottom field (what are your interests) and the rest were just deleted completely. Can someone help me with this? Thanks. :)

This is a known issue that I've been reviewing. Those fields that you are talking about are custom fields and are not 'saving' when you click on Preview. From what I can tell from diving in the history of that forum it has been the case for some time. For the interim you will need to re type what you entered in the field.

I will escalate this to see if we can work out a solution on a go forward basis.

• Brohoof 1