Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning A dungeons and dragons rp thing.

awesomeoshawott

My idea is that the ocs involved are playing a dungeons and dragons like game where they each have their own character. So basically your controlling 2 characters. There will be in-game and out-game sections so you can develop both characters. Obviously this is a vague idea that I might develop in more detail, but I would like to know what you all think of it.

Edited by awesomeoshawott

Basically it's that everyone is playing a dungeons and dragons like game and their filling the traditional roles such as mage fighter cleric etc cetera. There will also be a game/dungeon master who will guide the quest. (Will probably be me) What I plan to do is have it that everyone has a separate character to participate in the game. There will be two phases 1. The quest where our oc's ocs will be controlled. Phase 2 will be where our ocs will interact and the quest could be discussed in a out of character way.

Obviosly none of this is concrete, and considering how I treat other projects similar to this I will probably abandon this within a week.

But hey at least it will be fun for now.

Barring the second part, it sounds good. But discussing a roleplay time discuss a roleplay is, well not a good idea in my opinion. You are the dm, so I do respect your decision but I think it should just be our ocs being the character.