Famous?

Snuggie Lord

Not sure. I use to go by 'lionloversam' everywhere online. Then switched to "Macramepony". I help admin a Brony facebook page using my current username here as my 'admin name'. (Just a pseudonym that I sign the posts I make with).

The closest thing I've come to fame is that on certain forums people know my username and how I think. This site used to be among them when it was smaller but ever since we got bigger I've become a hermit of sorts.

I've gotten a couple of FB posts that were popular in my high-school circle, one for a video of my singing and the other voicing my hatred of filling out college applications.  Some of my really early YouTube videos have 1,000+ views, back when I was 10 (2007) and nobody else was talking about Weird Al or Pokemon glitches.  :P

I am also currently a moderator for YouTube reviewer Pieguyrulz's livestreams, which is probably the closest I'll get to being famous right now lol.

Not at all :( I can't get anyone to notice me, no matter what I do. I see a lot of people who are easily able to get 1000+ members to join their group or 100s of people to like their status or stuff, but I can't seem to do that. I don't use Twitter nor tumblr. I don't get on deviantart much either. I really should though, but I don't have enough confidence in my artistic abilities even though my few friends say they are good. I want to be noticed and famous, but no one sees me. :( I'm doomed to live my life in the shadows because I don't know the secret of being popular. :(

Well... I do have a lot of friends on my Rarity account on Facebook, but they don't know it's me. 

• 6 years later...

No I don't use social media, other then occasionally the forums? Though I mainly use Instagram now for car stuff and snapchat for the funny filters. Still that said I have very few people on there and as such I don't spend much time on these so called social media platforms. Perhaps there are some platforms others are using I don't know though. 

I’m not interested in social media beyond these forums so I wouldn’t be considered famous in any of the usual places. I don’t understand Twitter and most of that stuff is pretty boring. Most of the sites people use aren’t even familiar to me at all.

• 7 months later...