Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

US Election Day 2014- Midterms Are Less Than Magic!

EquestriaGuy

I had to be at work at 7 AM EST, so I already voted. As someone who leans left, these midterm elections are always a bit annoying, as the only people who bother to vote lean right, which only ends up compounding existing problems.  

Anyways, check in, if you voted!

I voted. I even went out to get an ID made yesterday (because I haven't had one for five years... xD). All just in hopes to vote out a bad governor. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing all of those other Republicans and their nonsensical "Everyone in the state thinks my way (Conservative, Christian beliefs), so I deserve to be in" mindsets go, too. >.>

Edited by Envy

I voted via mail in ballet but with no 3rd party choices or write in options the only thing I could do for governor and congress was to simply leave it blank. I refuse to vote "lesser evil" and have been done with that since the 2008 election. Honestly the only thing I gave a damn about was the propositions, part of me wanted to vote for the other guy because I am getting sick of Jerry Brown as governor but I know that since the game is rigged that the other guy would probably have been just as bad if not worse. I think this political cartoon sums up how I feel about the whole thing.

10408605_10152495403524072_1597294034337

• Brohoof 1

I would vote democratic, but unfortunately, I find it foolish to only vote based on the candidate's party unless you're educated enough about who you're voting for. I'm not an independent.

"If someone says they're independent, they're probably lying or not.." Somethjng like that :wacko:.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

I voted for candidates that I liked. I'm happy Dave Brat won in my district especially after ousting that snake Eric Cantor.

In this case, i didn't particularly like any of the candidates, that's what i meant. 

In this case, i didn't particularly like any of the candidates, that's what i meant. 

Oh I know.

But my principles tell me to never vote for a candidate I don't like, and if I don't like any of the candidates, I'll write in someone that I do like. I don't believe in ever compromising on principles and voting for an evil, even the lesser of two, is a mistake that I won't make.

• Brohoof 1