Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your best friend just turned into a pony....

Marine_Vet_Brony

71 users have voted

1. 1. Your best friend just turned into a Pony. What do you do?

• Ride them.
    • Find the Wizard that did this to them.
    • Give your friend a sugar cube.
    • Call in Twillight Sparkle to fix the problem.
    • Just walk away. Your sure they will be fine.

Ride them to go find the wizard, feeding them sugar cubes along the way, then calling Twilight Sparkle to help kill the wizard and fix my friend, then slowly walking away, I'm sure they'll be fine. :please:

I didn't choose any. Maybe I would get Twilight, but that's just to meet her xD But in all seriousness, it depend on the friend. I have 2 people I consider my bestest friends.

The first one is a brony, just like me. I would just ask him what he wants me to do.

The second one despises ponies (he isn't an anti-brony though), so I would most likely laugh my ass off xD

my best friend CBWII is also a brony (currently trying to convince him to get an account here) so I don't think he would mind and I would probably hug him..... or better yet find the wizard who did this to him and kindly ask him/her to do to do the same to me

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Aw, no 'cuddle' option? :(  

I'd give them a sugar cube first of all (hey, it's not everyday my best friend turns into a pony- I gotta appreciate the cuteness while I have it!), but I'd get to finding that magnificent dreaded wizard straight afterwards.

I suppose I'd try to figure out how it happened... 

And I'd help her hide it from her parents, because they would freak.  :blink:

Then when we figured it out, I'd ask to be a pony instead (she probably wouldn't want to be a pony). I wouldn't mind being a pony at all!  :lol: