Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why, hello there, everypony...

Jum

*wipes slightly muddy hooves on welcome mat, walks through the unlocked door*

Hello, everybodypony! I've made this thread to introduce myself. Anywho, let's get on with the introducing and whatnot, shall we?

Thy name is "jumjummju", pronounced "Jum-jum-em-jay-u", as you say the last three letters. Don't ask how I came up with a ridiculous username, I made it when I was 8. Usually, for a mixture between simplicity and so it fits better in avatars, it is shortened to "Jum", pronounced as you would expect it to be. Also, as of now, I am 14 years old, born Feb. 10, '97, and I reside in the -5 time zone, A.K.A. Est. Standard.

My favorite of the mane-six is Pinkie Pie, though Rainbow Dash is a close second. After that comes Twilight, then Applejack. Then comes Fluttershy, and lastly Rarity, as I find her to annoy me a little.

Favorite minor character is probably Octavia, though DJ-PON3 and PhotoFinish are close seconds.

My favorite ship is probably Lyra/Heartstrings and Bon-bon, with Octavia and Vinyl Scratch being also a close second. (I seem to be full of close seconds. >_<)

When it comes to stuff not involving ponies, I prefer to spend my time derping it up on forums across the internet, mostly Minecraft forums, though I used to use the Dead Frontier forums. When it comes to real life activities, whatever the heck they are, I don't do much. I like to listen to music, though, my personal favorite genre being Heavy Metal, mostly Metallica, Megadeth, etc., kinda ironic for a brony. I also like to listen to classical, jazz, and basically anything from the 80's and earlier. When it comes to newer stuff, I only like the newer metal, really, like A7X or Breaking Benjamin. I abhor rap and pop.

Oh, and, word of warning, I'm not usually this dignified, I'm just tired, and when I'm tired I either get completely hyper, oddly, or become slow and calm. Most likely I'll be hyper-er tomorrow. d: Also, I tend to be a Grammar Nazi when I get bored.

On a side note, I have Aspergers Syndrome, which is a form of autism. And, yes, I was officially diagnosed by a doctor.

Bleh, how's that for a wall of text. Anywho, how're y'all doin' 'round these parts?

Welcome to the herd fellow brony.

I do belive you are now the youngest male on the site.

And you love Pinkie. You win.

So you're saying I'm surrounded by adults!?

Odd, I was expecting more people around my age. Ah, well.

Actually I am 15. Lol.

...Close enough.

Anywho, on a side note, who wants cupcakes! They're made with Rainbows!

*looks at all the people staring at him*

What? OH, you think I meant- No, silly! Rainbow Dash is too salty tasting for cupcakes.

I made a funny. Do I win?

Edited by jumjummju

Howdy Jum, welcome to the forums!

You'd be surprised by the age demographics around here, quite a large proportion of us are aged 20 and up. But we welcome everyone regardless of how old you may be.

I can agree with you on pop music - today's songs are utterly slathered with unoriginal lyrics and the cursed autotune, but then again i'm a dubstep enthusiast, so I'm the last person who can complain about high fidelity. :P

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here!

Edited by Swoop

Howdy Jum, welcome to the forums!

You'd be surprised by the age demographics around here, quite a large proportion of us are aged 20 and up. But we welcome everyone regardless of how old you may be.

I can agree with you on pop music - today's songs are utterly slathered with unoriginal lyrics and the cursed autotune, but then again i'm a dubstep enthusiast, so I'm the last person who can complain about high fidelity. :P

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay here!

I would suppose that's a good thing. At least I know it won't be full of annoying 12-year-olds. Plus, I'm relatively mature. Though, as I said, mostly when I'm tired, and right now I feel about ready to fall asleep as I'm typing.

Most likely I'll be more derpy in the morn, and less mature, and much more likely to get on people's nerves. I can't wait to annoy the crap outta all of ya! :P

I was only being half sarcastic there. Heheh. ;)

This site has too many bloody children, everyone under 21 should be banned.

Welcome to the forum! It's always nice to see new faces here, and another Octavia fan at that.

I think I may be one of the only people on this forum that actually likes rap. :blink:

And I'm 17, but I have a Mustache therefore I count that as an adult! :lol:

But welcome I'm new here as well and yes Pinky Pie wins! :blink:

-GASP-

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MljYhyGOxGo

I see what you did there! :lol:

The owner of the site is 16. ;)

Welcome to MLP Forums, Jum! Thanks for writing up such a detailed introduction. So... you're into Minecraft? You might be interested in the Equestria server we're going to be launching when the full game comes out in about a week. Stay tuned for an announcement about that - it'll be awesome. :)

*wipes slightly muddy hooves on welcome mat, walks through the unlocked door*

Hello, everybodypony! I've made this thread to introduce myself. Anywho, let's get on with the introducing and whatnot, shall we?

Thy name is "jumjummju", pronounced "Jum-jum-em-jay-u", as you say the last three letters. Don't ask how I came up with a ridiculous username, I made it when I was 8. Usually, for a mixture between simplicity and so it fits better in avatars, it is shortened to "Jum", pronounced as you would expect it to be. Also, as of now, I am 14 years old, born Feb. 10, '97, and I reside in the -5 time zone, A.K.A. Est. Standard.

My favorite of the mane-six is Pinkie Pie, though Rainbow Dash is a close second. After that comes Twilight, then Applejack. Then comes Fluttershy, and lastly Rarity, as I find her to annoy me a little.

Favorite minor character is probably Octavia, though DJ-PON3 and PhotoFinish are close seconds.

My favorite ship is probably Lyra/Heartstrings and Bon-bon, with Octavia and Vinyl Scratch being also a close second. (I seem to be full of close seconds. >_<)

When it comes to stuff not involving ponies, I prefer to spend my time derping it up on forums across the internet, mostly Minecraft forums, though I used to use the Dead Frontier forums. When it comes to real life activities, whatever the heck they are, I don't do much. I like to listen to music, though, my personal favorite genre being Heavy Metal, mostly Metallica, Megadeth, etc., kinda ironic for a brony. I also like to listen to classical, jazz, and basically anything from the 80's and earlier. When it comes to newer stuff, I only like the newer metal, really, like A7X or Breaking Benjamin. I abhor rap and pop.

Oh, and, word of warning, I'm not usually this dignified, I'm just tired, and when I'm tired I either get completely hyper, oddly, or become slow and calm. Most likely I'll be hyper-er tomorrow. d: Also, I tend to be a Grammar Nazi when I get bored.

On a side note, I have Aspergers Syndrome, which is a form of autism. And, yes, I was officially diagnosed by a doctor.

Bleh, how's that for a wall of text. Anywho, how're y'all doin' 'round these parts?

Just the way you presented yourself like that was amazing. :D

Name's Kodiak, but my friends usually just call me Kodiak. Welcome to the forums ;)

The owner of the site is 16. ;)

Welcome to MLP Forums, Jum! Thanks for writing up such a detailed introduction. So... you're into Minecraft? You might be interested in the Equestria server we're going to be launching when the full game comes out in about a week. Stay tuned for an announcement about that - it'll be awesome. :)

A Minecraft server? DAMN, I want in. Can't wait! :D

Just the way you presented yourself like that was amazing. :D

Name's Kodiak, but my friends usually just call me Kodiak. Welcome to the forums ;)

I'd rather call you by your full name, "Kodiak", than the shortened version, "Kodiak". ;)

Also, as I said, I was tired when I wrote that. If I was more awake, it would have been more random, less detailed, and less Octavia-ish.

In short, the more tired I am, the higher the quality of my posts. I'm such an Ironic person. :P

• Brohoof 2

I like to listen to music, though, my personal favorite genre being Heavy Metal, mostly Metallica, Megadeth, etc., kinda ironic for a brony.

Not at all! Dubstep is my favorite genre of music!