Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Five Nights at Freddy 2: sharing tips thread

Lemon Slices

OMG guys, I just download FNAF_2 thirty minutes ago.

it's just...SCARY!

To be honest, I kept my bedroom's lights on to... whatever, be less afected by the game.

*My achievement* Survived night 1 and 2 without losing.

However, I made good use of the flashlight, almost killing the battery in the 2nd night.  I was with the ass in my hand when I was almost out of flashlight battery in 5 AM.

Share your tips here!

My tip is: When Bonnie or Chica or whatever appear in the hallway and disappear, check vents' camera. You'll probably hear something making metals noises.

Other tip: Flashlighting Foxy and putting the mask later will make him get out.

Other tip: Balloon Boy, go to whatever hell you came from. And no hellos to you. When you hear twice BB's voice, he will be at your left vent.

Other tip: Chica appears in the right vent. Bonnie will appear in the left. (I am talkng about the new ones, I am not right about the old ones)

And check the music box.

post-29838-0-59642900-1417891695.jpg

it's me

I play the mobile version (the flashlight runs out superfast!!) what I do is, check the hallway, if there is foxy flash him 5 times, then open the camera, wind up the box, check the hallway again, and check the vents, also be prepared, up you have to put your mask super fast to evade the older animatronics xD