Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Recipes and Cooking Tips

Tetrakemy

img-2513247-1-EqDATGIIDay19PoniesCooking

Thought it would be a cool idea to have a place to share our best recipes and cooking tips with each other as I know many of us here must enjoy cooking! 

OK so without further adue! I will start by posting some soups of mine, then work my way down a list and do some baking and other things like that.

Kesäkeitto (Kess-ah-Kay-toe)

The vegetables of early summer are prized in Finland because the season is so brief.
This light yet hearty soup is a favorite luncheon or late-supper main course, and the
shrimp are added as a touch of luxury on special occasions.
(Chef Ramsey here (me) recommends the shrimp but its not needed)

To serve 6 to 8 people

4 Small carrots, cut into 1/4-inch dice (1 1/2 cups)
3/4 cup fresh Green Peas ( Get fresh or frozen NOT canned. )
1 small head cauliflower, separated into 1/2 inch buds (1 cup) - Trust me...even if you do not like it use it!
2 new potatoes - cut into 1/4-inch squares or pieces. Use medium or big ones.
1/2 pound fresh string/green beans ( NOT CANNED )
7 small red radishes, halfed or quarters.
1/4 pound fresh spinach, Washed very well, drained and finely chopped (about 2 cups or a little over)
1 teaspoons salt
2 tablespoons butter
2 tables spoons flour
1 cup milk
1 egg yolk
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 pound medium shrimp "Cooked" (Optional)
1 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley or dill

Select the best and most fresh veggies you can find. Wash, scrape or cut them to the sizes above. Then, except for the spinach, places all of the vegetables in a 2-3 quart pot, cover with cold water and add the salt. Boil uncovered for 5 minutes or until the veggies are just tender. Add the spinach and cook another 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and strain the liquid through a fine sieve into a bowl. Set aside the vegetable stock and veggies is different bowls. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small sauce pan on moderate heat. remove from heat and stir in the flour Slowly pour in the hot vegetable stock, beating vigorously with a wire whisk, and then beat in the milk.

In a small bowl, combine egg yolk and cream. whisk in 1 cup of the hot soup, 2 tablespoons at a time. Now reverse the process and slowly whisk the warmed egg yolk and cream mixture back into the soup. Now the soup stock and veggies are back into the 2-3 quart pan together. As soon as it comes to an almost boil, reduce the heat, add the cooked shrimp and simmer uncovered over low for 3-5 minutes or until the shrimp and vegetables are heated through. Taste and season the soup with the white pepper as well as any additional salt you may need. Add salt slowly in small parts.

Pour into a soup tureen and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley or dill.

Pictures of what I had cooked that night!

As it was cooking! 

img-2513247-2-DSC02066_zps21ed5e6e.jpg

The Finished Product!

img-2513247-3-DSC02078_zpse366d40d.jpg

More recipes to come very shortly. Most wont have pictures though :(

Time to let the recipes fly and I had a lot more then I thought I did.

* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
* 1 1/4 cups white sugar
* 3 tablespoons cornstarch
* 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
* 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Best to use Pure instead of Imitation.
* 5 tablespoons amaretto liqueur. Almond Extract is NOT a good Substitute.

* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 4 eggs
* Oreo Cookie Crust found in Pie isle of Stores. If you can make your own Chocolate pie crust or a normal chocolate pie crust instead of gram cracker ones then use that too! This Recipe makes two small pies.

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

2. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch, and mix until smooth. Add sour cream, vanilla, amaretto liqueur, and salt. Mix until well blended. On low speed of an electric mixer, add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Pour batter over crust.

3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove from oven. Loosen around the edges with a knife and cool on a wire rack while still in pan. Refrigerate, remove from pan when completely chilled.

My Friends and Family Love this one!

Ramsey's Banana Nut Bread
4 ripe bananas, smashed, I used an electric mixer only because I didn't have anything to smash it with.
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar (can easily reduce to 3/4 cup)
1 Egg, However you must first "beat" the egg at Mortal Kombat before adding it to the mixture.
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
Some Walnuts
1 1/2 cups of Flour.

Mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl with masher or mixer if you don't have a masher. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour in after that and when the flour is about half way mix, start to mix in the nuts. I don't have a measurement but i took two hand full and crushed them a little bit with my hands and threw them in the mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour or when you put a fork or toothpick into it and it comes up dry. Let it cool on a rack for a while first and then serve.

Notes:
Make sure the bananas are like, really black. Not like totally where they are rotting but you know. Well past the time when they are able to be eaten. Yellow should not be something that can be easily seen on them. That is when you know they are ready for bread. Because when you open them they should be really browned with almost the entire banana covered in brown and those icky gooey looking spots that take over the banana when it’s over ripe.

BLACK BERRY SCONES

Here is a very good recipe for Blackberry Scones that I have made! I took a recipe I found online and made it even better with my own mix of stuff!

• 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar, plus more for sprinkling tops
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • 3/4 teaspoon salt
  • 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
  • 2 cups fresh Blackberries.
  • 1 teaspoon grated Orange zest (Optional) Its basically grated lemon rind.
  • About half way between 1/3 to 1/2 cup heavy cream, plus more for brushing tops
  • 2 large eggs, lightly beaten

Directions

• Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with rack in center. Place a baking mat on a baking sheet, and set aside.
  • In a large bowl, sift together flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, and salt. Using a pastry cutter or two knives, cut in butter until the largest pieces are the size of peas. Stir in blueberries and Orange Zest.
  • Using a fork, whisk together cream and egg in a liquid measuring cup or bowl. Make a well in the center of dry ingredients, and pour in cream mixture. Stir lightly with fork just until dough comes together. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead a few times to mix well.
  • Pat dough into a 6-inch square about 1 1/4 inches thick. Using a floured knife, cut into four 3-inch squares. Cut squares in half on the diagonal to form eight triangles. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Brush tops with cream, and sprinkle with sugar. Bake until golden brown, 20 to 22 minutes.

Too much mixing, kneading, and baking will produce dry and tough scones.

BLOOD PANCAKES

I was searching for Finnish Christmas songs when I came onto a page for Finnish food. So I took a look and it’s all weird gross stuff "imo" like fish and rice things. Not a fan of fish based meals since I don’t like fish lol. Others involved liver and then. BOOM! Blood Pancakes!

So here is the recipe. If "anyone" here is brave enough to get the ingredients imported to them (WARNING): Ingredients might be illegal....I think. Try it out and let me know what it tastes like.

4 dl blood*
4 dl milk
4 dl barley flour
1 egg
1 tbs dark syrup
½ tsp salt
dash of white pepper
dash of marjoram
butter for frying

*Bottles of blood for cooking can be found from the frozen food section of the grocery shops in Finland.

Mix the blood and milk together in a mixing bowl. Add the barley flour whilst constantly stirring. Add the egg, syrup and seasonings. Cover the bowl and set aside for 30 minutes.

Brown the blood pancakes on a greased pancake griddle (2 to 3 minutes on each side).

Serve the Blood Pancakes together with lingon berry jam.

No maple Syrup either. Lingon Berries! this is what you want!

So there we have it. Blood pancakes. So who here is brave enough to try them? Because I am not

This is it for now until someone posts something. Then I will add more and more. I got like 15 more recipes to share.

Edited by Ramsey the Goat
  • Brohoof 5

Looks nice and good, the blood pancakes sounds a little bit intimidating to me, but I know one thing from all the times I've cooked.. DONT. BURN. ANYTHING. Oh and if you got banned from the kitchen because you tried to cook potatoes, consider yourself pretty bad. XD

Ramsey cooking tip #1

When you need to thaw out meat for the days meal. Submerg it into water to make it thaw faster, rather than leave it out.

HOWEVER, how will need to use cold water not NOT HOT water. Hot water will allow the accumulation of bactieria which will make you sick and even have a chance at slightly cooking the meat. This also counts for warm water.

Now for my next recipe! :)

Ramsey's Fried Cajun Alligator Bitz

• About a cup and a half of flour. Depends on your alligator amount.
  • 1 Pound of alligator meat. (16 Ounces)
  • About a TBS of Slap Ya Momma Cajun Seasoning or the Cajun seasoning of your preference.
  • 2 TSP of Parsley
  • 1 tsp of salt
  • 1 tsp of black pepper
  • 4 Eggs
  • Canola Oil or Peanut. Whichever you like to use to fry food in.

OK so it’s a quick and simple easy recipe to follow. First you cut the alligator into bit or two bit sized chucks. The alligator I got more or less pulls itself into pieces that big and required little cutting. Then you whisk the eggs together with the salt and pepper. Add flour, Cajun seasoning and Parsley together very well.

As for the oil you can pan fry this like I did or deep fry it at what I looked up to be about 350 degree's. Or just have the heat on panfry at about medium high. Enough to cook but not too high or you might burn the meat and the flour coating.

So then it is a simple breading procedure. For those unfamiliar just drop and submerge meat into Egg Mixture. Take out and let it drip into bowl for a second or two to get rid of excess egg batter then drop into flour mixture. Get a decent coating over it after all your gator meat is coated, then carefully place into oil. If you are pan frying them you will want to start turning them a little bit after you get all the pieces in. Stir them a small amount after about each minute to get them cooked evenly.

This takes about 5-6 minutes and when you think they are ready take one out and cut it...let it cook for a second and then taste it. You will want something that is soft, white in the middle and very tender with maybe a tiny bit of chewy but nothing that takes too long to eat. After it is all done. Use a slotted plastic (if you are using nonstick fry pan) spatula or a slotted spoon or tongs if using a deep fryer. Set them out on paper towels or newspaper for about 2 minutes then the next part is essential. If you miss this step then you will ruin the alligator completely and is one of the hardest culinary techniques to master.

Enjoy eating it!

AND!

Ramsey's Fried Cajun Alligator Bitz

• About a TBS of Slap Ya Momma Cajun Seasoning or the Cajun seasoning of your preference.
  • 2 TSP of Parsley
  • 1 tsp of salt
  • 1 tsp of black pepper
  • 4 Eggs

OK so its a quick and simple easy recipe to follow. First you cut the alligator into bit or two bit sized chucks. The alligator I got more or less pulls itself into pieces that big and required little cutting. Then you whisk the eggs together with the salt and pepper. Add flour, Cajun seasoning and Parsley together very well.

As for the oil you can pan fry this like I did or deep fry it at what I looked up to be about 350 degree's. Or just have the heat on panfry at about medium high. Enough to cook but not too high or you might burn the meat and the flour coating.

So then it is a simple breading procedure. For those unfamiliar just drop and submerge meat into Egg Mixture. Take out and let it drip into bowl for a second or two to get rid of excess egg batter then drop into flour mixture. Get a decent coating over it after all your gator meat is coated, then carefully place into oil. If you are pan frying them you will want to start turning them a little bit after you get all the pieces in. Stir them a small amount after about each minute to get them cooked evenly.

This takes about 5-6 minutes and when you think they are ready take one out and cut it...let it cook for a second and then taste it. You will want something that is soft,white in the middle and very tender with maybe a tiny bit of chewy but nothing that takes too long to eat. After it is all done. Use a slotted plastic (if you are using non stick fry pan) spatula or a slotted spoon or tongs if using a deep fryer. Set them out on paper towels or newspaper for about 2 minutes then the next part is essential. If you miss this step then you will ruin the alligator completely and is one of the hardest culinary techniques to master.

• 2 TSP of Parsley
  • 1 tsp of salt
  • 1 tsp of black pepper
  • 4 Eggs

OK so it’s a quick and simple easy recipe to follow. First you cut the alligator into bit or two bit sized chucks. The alligator I got more or less pulls itself into pieces that big and required little cutting. Then you whisk the eggs together with the salt and pepper. Add flour, Cajun seasoning and Parsley together very well.

This takes about 5-6 minutes and when you think they are ready take one out and cut it...let it cook for a second and then taste it. You will want something that is soft, white in the middle and very tender with maybe a tiny bit of chewy but nothing that takes too long to eat. After it is all done. Use a slotted plastic (if you are using nonstick fry pan) spatula or a slotted spoon or tongs if using a deep fryer. Set them out on paper towels or newspaper for about 2 minutes then the next part is essential. If you miss this step then you will ruin the alligator completely and is one of the hardest culinary techniques to master.

Enjoy eating it!

My next two recipes will be for Chicken Pizziola and Rissoto! At least when the next pony responds and posts a comment or recipe for themself here. 

• Brohoof 1

Dude, I am enjoying reading this thread, and want to try out some of these recipes. In particular I want to try the blood pancakes. Do you have any advice for (legally) obtaining cooking blood in a place where such things are not generally obtainable? To the best of my knowledge it is legal, just not actually done.

Cooking blood is legal in many countries. That one is one of the few recipes I never actually made myself. I just posted it because its unique. You could import it via the internet but a lot of research needs to go into what kind you need. I think cow blood is what is used most.

Ramsey's Chicken Pizziola

2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon of Oregano
1/2 Teaspoon Thyme
1/2 Teaspoon Basil
3 1/2 tablespoons oil
Half a Red Onion cut up however you like it.
2 garlic cloves, minced
mushrooms sliced and however much you want. About a cup and a half is really good.
1/2 cup white wine
2 1/2 tablespoons parsley
14 ounces tomato sauce or 14 ounces pizza sauce
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
Mozzarella Cheese. About a cup and a half of block Mozzarella cheese broken up into small pieces is good..or more if you want.

Spaghetti cooked and kept warm. Probably want to start it sometime just after you add the sauce to the chicken down below.

Directions:

1: In a bowl, combine flour, spices and salt and parsley. You also want to tenderize each side of the chicken with a tenderizer hammer for a little bit. Do not beat too well or chicken may come out too tough or dry. Just enough to flatten it a little bit and make it more soft to the touch then it was before.
2: Coat chicken in flour mixture really well.
3: In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
4: Add chicken; cook, turning once, until browned, 3-5 minutes per side.
5: Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until softened, for 5 minutes.
6: Add mushrooms, wine and tomato sauce. Also add 1 Tsp Oregano, 1/2 Teaspoon of Basil and a pinch or two more parsley and about a teaspoon of salt.
7: Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
8: Sprinkle cheese on top.
9: Cover and cook until cheese is melted, for 3 minutes.
10: Top spaghetti with chicken and sauce.

Buddy Lee's Chicken Rissoto -A member from

Anime- Forums.com

a place where I originated from lol. 

Ramsey Tested.

Ramsey approved.

Ingredients:
Butter
1 clove minced garlic
8 medium sized mushrooms (sliced)
2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1"x1" cubes or smaller)
1/2 cup of dry white wine
5-6 cups of low sodium chicken broth
1/2 onion (chopped)
1 1/2 cups uncooked arborio rice (I used a Japanese rice and it turned out just fine; I think pretty much anything is OK here)
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Fresh chopped parsley
Salt and pepper (to taste)

Directions:

1.) After preparing the ingredients, coat a pan with a generous (not excessive) amount of butter. Throw the garlic in for a minute, and then add the mushrooms. Brown the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes, and then add the chicken and onion. Cook appropriately and then remove from heat.

2.) Begin to simmer the chicken broth in a large pot. Heat another pan with medium heat, coat with butter, and then add the 1 1/2 cups of rice. After mixing the rice around for a couple of minutes to coat it with the butter, add your white wine and let it simmer until the white wine is gone.

3.) This is the longest step. Ladel in about 1/2 a cup of the chicken broth, and let it simmer until it's absorbed into the rice. Repeat this process every time the broth is simmered away (it takes from one to two minutes for this to happen each time). Continue ladeling in the chicken broth a little at a time until your rice is soft and cooked. It should take about 25 to 30 minutes for this to be completed, and you may end up with leftover chicken broth, not enough chicken broth (in which case you can use water and be just fine), or have just the perfect amount. It really depends on the thickness of your rice.

4.) One your rice is cooked and the last of the broth in the pan has been boiled away, mix the parmesan cheese in gradually. Re-add the chicken and mushrooms, and then mix in some fresh chopped parsley. Season appropriately and serve.

You have made a delicious chicken risotto. This recipe will make four servings, which you can easily include in your lunch for a week.

Start Your Day With :: A Berry Coconut Banana Smoothie

A quick, delicious recipe for a Strawberry Coconut Banana Smoothie – a healthy way to start your day.

Ingredients
1 cup unsweetened plain or vanilla coconut milk ( I choose plain ) Try not to get the SILK brand or many others you find next to milk products. As it has Sugar added and is not really healthy for you.
1 cup 1% milk or Skim. Or Raw Organic Milk.
1 1/2 cups fresh Strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries Fresh
1-2 bananas, broken into 1-inch chunks
1 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt ( I choose Plain ) Make sure to get the good stuff that has little or no sugar in it.
2 Tsp Honey

I don't have pictures but it looks tasty!

Ever make a baked ham? Have a bunch of it left over and its still like two days after? Got that bone and everything and a bunch of meat still on it?

Try this recipe from my mommy! Its the best!

My Mommy's Ham Barley Soup

First you put all the bone, meat, and fat., everything that's left from the ham in a pot and cover it with cold water. bring to a boil and then turn it down to a simmer. cook it all for about one hour. then strain it all in a colander into another pan . that will be your stock. put the colander of bones, etc. into a big bowl to cool so you can pick out any meat that's there. you will add that to the pan along with diced up potatoes the last half hour of cooking time)
Add....
one large can of whole peeled tomatoes (slice them up a bit in the can before you add them)
1 cup of barley
one medium onion (diced)
4 celery stocks (cut up)
one can each of corn, carrots, and peas. or any kind of veggies
3 cloves of garlic (chopped up) more or less your choice
3 chicken bullion cubes
1 tsp. parsley (fresh or dried)
1 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. onion power
1/2 tsp. garlic power
salt and pepper to taste
Cook it all together for 1 and 1/2 hours. After the first hour of cooking add the meat and potatoes. you can always change or add different spices, veggies, or anything you like. once you have a stock, you can create anything!

Next will be my hot fudge sundea cake recipe! Thats right....its hot...its fudge..its cake...and served with vanilla ice cream!

• Brohoof 1

Pizza dough

Tomato sauce

Shitload of grated cheese

Toppings (preferably various types of meat)

Mix dough with some cheese. The point is to make cheesy dough.

Put the dough in muffin tins.

Throw some tomato sauce on those bitches.

Cheese it up.

Apply copious amounts of meat.

Bake that shit (time and temperature depends on the kind of dough).

You now have muffins made out of motherfucking pizza. They're pretty much the ultimate snack. Or eat 5 and its a meal.

This is a joke, by the way. I like cooking and am enjoying this thread. I just felt like throwing some poor, lazy college bachelor cuisine in there :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

hjaving trouble with my MS word. Will post Fudge sundea cake recipe later.

Ramsey cooking tip# 2

When you are cooking with something that uses multiple spices ( salt, pepper do not count.) If you are going for something more complex and want multiple flavors to come out instead of having your most powerful spice outshine everything else. Use higher amounts of the weaker ingredients.

Parsley is much weaker then sage. so use a 2/1 ratio and your parsley will poke out of the sages stronger flavor a lot more easily.

Ramsey Special!

An easy and TASTY sandwich for luncheons and will easily impress your dates or whatever.

First you will want to make this sauce. You will want to scale it down if you do not want as much but this tasty sauce will be great on many different things you make for the future beyond these sandwiches

1 gallon Mayonnaise 2 cups Sour cream 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce 2 cups Asiago cheese 1/2 cup Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt

Original recipe makes 64 Servings

OK! So if you do not want to use that. Normal Mayo will do.

Sandwhich  - Hoagie roll or whatever you like best. Must be a bigger loaf or you wont fit much on them.

Contains:

Turkey

Chipotle Bacon - Cooked of course (Chewy not crunchy)

Tomato - Sliced somewhat thin

Avacado

Cream Cheese

Lettuce

Onion

Basically cover both sides of bun with your sauce or normal mayo on the inside of it of course.

Cut creem cheese to a 1/4 thickness and cover top of buns with it. Spread generous amount of avacado. Then from the bottom bun, add Turkey, Bacon. Onion, Tomato, lettuce and you are done!

its a Ramsey spin on the Californian Sub Sandwhich. Classic Really! I add asiago to mine, onion and swap out that drab normal thin crap bacon for thick cut butcher shop chipotle bacon!

(edited)

Hot Fudge Sundea Cake!

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup white sugar
  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup chopped walnuts
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 3/4 cups hot water
  • 1 pint vanilla ice cream

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. In ungreased 9 x 9 inch square pan stir together flour, sugar, 2 Tablespoons cocoa, baking powder and salt. Mix in milk, oil, and vanilla with fork until smooth. Stir in nuts.
  3. Spread evenly in pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa. Pour hot water over batter. Bake 40 minutes.
  4. Let stand 15 minutes; cut into squares. Invert each square onto dessert plate. Top with ice cream and spoon sauce over each serving. Makes 9 servings

ENJOY PEOPLE!

-Ramsey

Come on peeps! I got only 8 more recipes to share and all. Someone share something.

Mansikkalumi (Finnish)
Strawberry snow

To serve 6 to 8.

2 Cups fresh strawberries
1/2 cup sugar
4 egg whites
Pinch of salt
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, stiffly whipped.
12-16 whole strawberries.

With the back of a large spoon, rub the fresh strawberries through a fine sieve into a small mixing bowl. Stir into this puree the 1/2 cup sugar a little bit at a time.

Using a balloon wire whisk, beat the egg whites and salt vigorously in a large bowl (preferably a unlined copper) until the whites are still enough to form unwavering peaks when the beater is lifted out of the bowl.

With a gentle under-over cutting motion rather then a stirring motion, use a rubber spatula to fold first the strawberry puree and then the whipped cream into the egg whites. Pour the snow into an attractive serving bowl, or individual dessert bowls or whine glass and decorate with the whole strawberries left over. This can be served at once or refrigerated for a few hours and served later in the day.

Pear Bread

3 1/2 cups of flour sifted
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup Melted Coconut Oil
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 tsp vanilla
4 eggs
1tsp of fresh squeezed Lemon juice.
Walnuts ( Optional) or pecans would work as well. Use however much you want I guess. Don't use a lot though.
3-4 Fresh (depending on size) Pears that are soft and ready to be eaten. Whatever you like, I had Bartlett pears and some Bosk I got for free at work....way too many of them lol.
Skin the pears and throw away the core and chop em up into chunks. You Might be able to make pear sauce (mash it up really well) and it could still work that way as well...I might try doing that next time and see if it still works.

Instructions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5-inch loaf pans with coconut oil. Rub remaining oil on your hands into your skin or where ever you want. Just not your hair cuz well....your cooking and don't need hairy bread.

In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, baking soda, and nutmeg and set aside.

In a separate mixing bowl using an electric mixer on high speed, beat together the sugar, oil, butter, and vanilla and lemon juice until well blended.

Add eggs one at a time beating well with each addition. The mixture will begin to thicken and be a light lemon color.

Stir the mixture into the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. Fold in the pears and nuts.
Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.

Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool in
pans for 10 minutes, then turn out loaves and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Wrap each loaf in foil and let stand overnight in a cool dry place before serving

• 12 whole Chicken wings
  • 1 small clove garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup hot sauce and 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce. Or ranch if you want a spicy ranch.
  • 1/2 teaspoon Salt

First you need to cut off the tips of the wings where the good meat ends and you have that useless tip there. Than In a steamer Basket or whatever you got to steam them. Steam them for about Ten Minutes. Make sure they are Thawed when doing this.

Place in Fridge for about an hour.

Bake at 425 Degree in Oven for 20 minutes, Turn the wings over than bake again for another 20 minutes. During this time you should be mincing your garlic clove and mixing your sauces until you have the right balance. Its ok if all you want is BBQ or w/e.
I had this super-hot but delicious chili hot sauce that went VERY Tasty well in ranch. So find the hottest hot sauce you can find and add it to some ranch until you get spicy ranch. This would be great. Make sure you are making this in a big bowl, preferably one that you can put the chicken in and cover it with a lid.

After chicken is done, wait about 3 minutes after taking it out of the oven and Place in bowl where sauce is, shake chicken up with sauce and then serve.

Easy No?

• 9 years later...