Does the characteristic above describe you well?

catnet

Not really.

Special.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Let's be blunt rather than display false modesty: yes. I am a brain-wrecked mess of a person whose various chemical imbalances create a unique combination of traits.

Easy-going.

• Brohoof 1

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

No. Not really.

Insect-lover?

Let's be blunt rather than display false modesty: yes. I am a brain-wrecked mess of a person whose various chemical imbalances create a unique combination of traits.

Same here. 

No. 

Romantic.

Very.

Obscure?

Only to those i respect fully. Also as long as whatever I'm doing is correct on my Moral Compass.

Easily Irritated.

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Sometimes.

Anorexic?

Not in the slightest.

Stubborn.

Very.

Stoic.

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

No.

Intelligent?

Again, everyone seems to think so. Everyone seems to think a lot of things. But the truth is that I just kind of exist and people make these descriptions up about me. It's quite perplexing.

Sweet?

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

I want to think so but I'll leave that conclusion for others 

Patient? 

Meh.

Out-of-the-ordinary?

I like to think so. 

Spazzy?

At first glance? No. When you get to know me? Fairly.

Is your avatar a photoshopped Link from GMM?

Yeah. He's supposed to look like Gregor Mendel. I painted on his glasses and suit.

I don't have photoshop,so I used Paint.net. 

Eh. Sometimes.

Jolly?

I love it!

I did it for this.

epic_rap_battles_of_history_gregor_mende

• Brohoof 1