ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

@@Midnight_Aurora, spectral mane? in other words it is a color. thats not specific. 

by the way guys for future reference, Elegron doesnt actually love greenleaves. he just thought he did, and is starting to realise that as he goes through what he felt then anytime one of his friends gets hurt.

img-3392282-1-cqYN91x.png

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

Fallout Equestria OC: Elegron

@@Midnight_Aurora, please dont leave without telling me first, this is getting interesting and i dont want to be up all night waiting for a reply that wont come :P

Act before you have the presence of mind to second-guess yourself. Then you rarely miss an opportunity.

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY :D

(character quotas ya know?) also, i reccomend bookmarking the roleplay.

So. I had fun.

Ugh I hate the 75 mobile character thing, I wonder if it bypasses the limit on the role play?

why would they lock it? i know theres some very suggestinve things, but if what happened was really that big of a deal they could just delete a post or 2. there is no reason to lock it.

well the way i see it, a mod didnt like how far dash and i were going, even though i did cut things off for the sake of keeping it safe. But that just wasnt good enough i guess. but seriously? they could have said something. ANYTHING. but no. they just deleted the last few posts, and locked it. thats absurd. they could delete the post, and say something about it, and then everybodies happy.

@@Midnight_Aurora, exactly. there wasnt anything too suggestive and like i said, if there was, all they needed to do was warn us, delete the "offending posts" and everyones happy. the staff here are very mature and i believe that they would do this. This is why i think it was a mistake, or it happened for another reason, but either way i would like an answer.