ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

It's a good thing too. Like littlepip, elegrons plans never work how they are supposed too

Also mobile character counts

So yes he says chicken. keep in mind he has lived in the stable and some parts of the old world were taught, such as livestock.

I was exactly wondering about the chicken thing and I suspected it had something to do with living in a stable. However, I thought the reason for the chicken was because he did not know what a chicken was, so lol :þ

nope. Elegron is very impatient. this is why his plans never go as... planned. so he is almost always cleaning his guns, trying to get as close as possible to dash, improvising an attack, basically anything so hes not sitting around bored. I plan on using it often for comic relief. On the other hoof this sometimes causes him to be rude unintentionally. hes kinda based on me.

Edited by Elegron

I thought I had already called back all of the slavers. Now there are suddenly some with some caravans? Can't be mine.

i figured it would be the one you sent out to happy smiles, but ill figure something out. i wont link it with you.

guys dont skip time. the iron warriors are attacking in 6 or so hours. rp time anyway.

also child hurry up im getting bored lol

Edited by Elegron

i figured it would be the one you sent out to happy smiles, but ill figure something out. i wont link it with you.

guys dont skip time. the iron warriors are attacking in 6 or so hours. rp time anyway.

also child hurry up im getting bored lol

Don't rush me. I'm waiting for Semper Fi to post so I have to find ways to occupy my time to. So give me a bit more time.

well someon post pls im SOO BORED.

Try playing a video game or listen to some music while you wait. I play guitar hero between posing and waiting, I can still post just fine. Remember, we live in different time zones what would be perfect time for you to post may be very inconvenient for others. So be patient with your fellow Role Players.

Name: Jack

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: grey body, black mane/tail, dirty doctor's coat

SPECIAL

S: 3

P: 6

E: 4

C: 7

I: 10

A: 4

L: 6

Perks: Cannibal, Friend of the night, Living Anatomy

Tag Skills: Science, Medicine, and Speech

He was a doctor who once saved lives but since having to live in the wilderness for quite some time, has partially lost his grip on humanity. He now serves to create whatever chaos he can at anyone's expense but has the common sense to talk himself out of whatever trouble he may find himself in.

Equipment: bag of medical equipment for basic procedures for good (or ill), a basic pistol and knife.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Jack

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: grey body, black mane/tail, dirty doctor's coat

SPECIAL

S: 3

P: 6

E: 4

C: 7

I: 10

A: 4

L: 6

Perks: Cannibal, Friend of the night, Living Anatomy

Tag Skills: Science, Medicine, and Speech

He was a doctor who once saved lives but since having to live in the wilderness for quite some time, has partially lost his grip on humanity. He now serves to create whatever chaos he can at anyone's expense but has the common sense to talk himself out of whatever trouble he may find himself in.

Equipment: bag of medical equipment for basic procedures for good (or ill), a basic pistol and knife.

Seems like quite interesting, I think their are ways to work you into the world. Post when you want.

has partially lost his grip on humanity

Lol. Humanity

(ugh, didn't have much else to say but I didn't reach the character minimum). 

Edited by JonasDarkmane

i am so tempted to just shoot jack for inactivity. but it hasn't really been that long. if i end up waiting too long ill just leave him sitting there with his scalpel and continue on my way. and if the battle happens and hes still not back, i might just shoot him anyway lol.

Jack is on thin ice. It would take not only a speech check, but outstanding word choice if he wants to survive this encounter

Pro tip: don't drink something unless you know what it is. Or at least your pipbuck knows and it has no negative effects

Edited by Elegron

Well you'd better find a new character to be chaotic with unless you can think of something fast.

I have to stay in character lol, and that means trying to give ponies the benefit of the doubt, but knowing to draw the line somewhere

I just want to point out that you can't get out of the situation in one post. Elegron would easily notice if you tried to escape, and would kill you. Your only real option is to negotiate

Edited by Elegron

Hmmm if Jack killing one pony is enough to get Elegron mad like that, then how about Rave having slaughtered tons and tons of ponies (if he had all the bodies, he create a mountain lul)?

So what happens when a character with speech meets another character with speech? They talk all day. Ok jokes aside. Will speech really work on another character with speech?