ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

I edited my post. I forgot an R

The name is a joke one of my friends once made up. It's a personal thing

Edited by JonasDarkmane

I have Skype under Child Of Darkness. My Skype picture is the White Unicorn in my Avatar.

But the thing is, Skype is kind of awkward for me as my phone is awkward for such things. Mainly due to bad Internet. And a broken mobile network.

also, just download it on a PC. we wont be VCing probably during the actaul roleplay.

Guys, can we think of another alternative? Like I said, I don't like giving out my Skype

I would also like  an alternative. I'm rather comfortable here on mlpforums

sorry man, if this doesnt get fixed we can try a new thread, after that skype is all we got. im hoping things work out and we dont need to do that though.

i found it. wade.game lel 

g

and midnight, i found yours.

skype is a backup, nothing more. if they really dont want us RPing on the forums, then we should be happy to take it elsewhere :/

I will admit that I do not have the money to buy a PC or the patience to be arsed with PC maintainence.

um.... really? i guess with an iphone you technically dont need a pc, but dang, its a lot easier for typing long roleplay threads to be on a PC. also, if you get the money but not the other, get a mac. they dont need maintenence

Edited by Elegron

wow. that is literally the first thing i would have guessed.

so far only jonas darkmane has accepted my contact request.

only 1 more to go... child? you alive?

Where you from elegron.

texas.

character quotas.

Edited by Elegron

Okay, I got into contact with Spoon who is an administrator and he said that they are working to clear up confusion about the RP. They are working on it folks. We just have to wait :smug:

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Okay, I got into contact with Spoon that is an administrator and he said that they are working to clear up confusion about the RP. They are working on it folks. We just have to wait :smug:

Huzzah for this. Hopefully it gets unlocked some time today. I hate having to use Skype. Even thought the no character limits thing is quite fun at times.

There is no telling when they will be finished. Personally I think we should wait since I'm not very fond of doing this on skype, especially when it can be avoided. Plus, then Semper Fi could join us again.

I think it will be unlocked. There was noting that Spoon said that gave intention that it would be locked. Said that he hoped to get the RP open as soon as possible.

Hooray. I'm back.

Name: Buckshot

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Grey coat, Red mane and tail, Brown eyes, cutie mark is 2 red shotgun shells, right hind leg is missing replaced with the exoskeleton leg of a Ponybot. M1 helmet with netting.

S: 7

P: 4

E: 4

C: 7

I: 4

A: 4

L: 6

Perks: trigger discipline, commando, lawbringer

3 Skills: Small guns, Repair, Lockpick

Do you mind me starting with a Winchester Model 12. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Winchester_Model_1912.JPG/300px-Winchester_Model_1912.JPG. And a .44 Dirty Harry revolver? Seeing as I had to sign up again.

Edited by Semper Fi

Hooray. I'm back.

Name: Buckshot

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Grey coat, Red mane and tail, Brown eyes, cutie mark is 2 red shotgun shells, right hind leg is missing replaced with the exoskeleton leg of a Ponybot. M1 helmet with netting.

S: 7

P: 4

E: 4

C: 7

I: 4

A: 4

L: 6

Perks: trigger discipline, commando, lawbringer

3 Skills: Small guns, Medicine, Speech

Do you mind me starting with a Winchester Model 12. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/67/Winchester_Model_1912.JPG/300px-Winchester_Model_1912.JPG. And a .44 Dirty Harry revolver? Seeing as I had to sign up again.

Feel free. It's really good to have you back. I missed you.

This is where Skype had a 1 up over forums. Character limits Plz. Stahp.

I just found out that i may have to either rework my character or withdraw her from the RP. The faction I had her with as part of her backstory is no longer applicable. So her whole backstory is now in shambles.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Finally the Iron Warriors are about to attack. I've been itching for them to step on those special mines I made for them. 

Shouldn't be too hard for her (if the enclave knows something about dealing with ponies on the ground, that is to say).