ooc Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon (War, Fallout, Adventure, Grim dark, Brutal)

Child Of Darkness

keep in mind it wont be that easy to find stable city. its not much of a city right now anyway, still being built. Also it could literally be anywhere in the world. Im not going to make it impossible to find, but wait until its open at least lol

So, (and this is gonna sound really stupid since I'm the one who suggested who close the RP in the first place) my friend Alex really likes Fallout, and he said he would like to check out the RP. Now, I know we already have a few players, but I mean a spot just opened and I can vouch for his roleplaying skill (as we roleplay often). So, if he decides he wants to join, can he?

So, (and this is gonna sound really stupid since I'm the one who suggested who close the RP in the first place) my friend Alex really likes Fallout, and he said he would like to check out the RP. Now, I know we already have a few players, but I mean a spot just opened and I can vouch for his roleplaying skill (as we roleplay often). So, if he decides he wants to join, can he?

I guess we can give him a chance

Awesome. You won't regret it. (assuming he decides to join our RP, I mean he's not a brony, so...)

I'm thinking about killing Silvermind off and replacing him with someone else. What do you guys think?

I like Silvermind, his is the most unique character we have in the story. Don't get rid of him unless you can't think what to do with him next.

I'd like to submit a new character. 

Name: Veronica Blackhoof

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Deep purple coat, red mane and tail. Dark brown eyes. Blood-red aura.

Special:
S (strength): 4
P (perception): 6
E (endurance): 4
C (charisma): 9
I (intelligence): 7
A (agility): 5
L (luck): 5

Perks: Cerchez la Femme, Black Widow, Ferocious Loyalty

Tag Skills: Small Guns, Speech, Energy Weapons

Important information about character: Seductive and manipulative, Veronica's not afraid to get her hooves dirty. She's ruthless and cold-blooded, and doesn't mind throwing away a few hundred lives if it helps her rise to power.

I'd like to submit a new character.

Name: Veronica Blackhoof

Race: Unicorn

Appearance: Deep purple coat, red mane and tail. Dark brown eyes. Blood-red aura.

Special:

S (strength): 4

P (perception): 6

E (endurance): 4

C (charisma): 9

I (intelligence): 7

A (agility): 5

L (luck): 5

Perks: Cerchez la Femme, Black Widow, Ferocious Loyalty

Tag Skills: Small Guns, Speech, Energy Weapons

Important information about character: Seductive and manipulative, Veronica's not afraid to get her hooves dirty. She's ruthless and cold-blooded, and doesn't mind throwing away a few hundred lives if it helps her rise to power.

My friend. Now this is a character I can get behind. I love it.

What are you still waiting around for, get posting.