• Cheese Sandwich
    • Zecora
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Pipsqueak
    • Mane-iac
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Bon Bon

Everyone realizes that there would no Sunset Shimmer if there were no Celestia right? Y'all should be thanking Celestia for Shimmer by giving her an emoticon along next to her sister :comeatus:

You do realize that if sunny never left... she would be in the mane 6 instead of Twilight =P

Too bad she was a power hungry crazy lunatic so she never deserved to be her stud~ Nope, not getting into a flame war XD

And was Luna so different?

Check yoself before you wreck yoself.

img-3217364-1-shfJmmf.png

Sunny would help me... Even if this means turning into....this form again

img-3316784-1-sunset_shimmer__demon_form

And was Luna so different?

But remember, she's a princess, ruler of Equestria along with Celestia and spent a thousand years on the moon. Shimmer was sent to high school and even there she wasn't really punished, only to rule the school there then try and take over again. Shimmer got off easy, Luna went through the real punishment and learned her lesson.

Too bad she was a power hungry crazy lunatic so she never deserved to be her stud~ Nope, not getting into a flame war XD

Hey hey hey, the past is the past.

Considering how she helped the mane 6 break the curse of the Dazzlings in RR, Celestia would most likely forgive her and perhaps even take her under her wing along with Twilight, especially since she is beginning to learn the magic of friendship :):D

But remember, she's a princess, ruler of Equestria along with Celestia and spent a thousand years on the moon. Shimmer was sent to high school and even there she wasn't really punished, only to rule the school there then try and take over again. Shimmer got off easy, Luna went through the real punishment and learned her lesson.

Dont get me started again....ask WinterStreak1990 about the VERY SHORT converstion we had on this =P

Dont get me started again....ask WinterStreak1990 about the VERY SHORT converstion we had on this =P

I'm just saying, which one would you rather have as a punishment: Being sent to the moon for a thousand years and have everyone a: forget about you and b: Never see anyone you cared about again or be thrusted into another world where you could easily control everyone and still have the possibility to go back to your world? :P

Anyways, DAMN IT! Shimmer is up :(

Edited by Blueman15

I'm just saying, which one would you rather have as a punishment: Being sent to the moon for a thousand years and have everyone a: forget about you and b: Never see anyone you cared about again or be thrusted into another world where you could easily control everyone and still have the possibility to go back to your world? :P

Anyways, DAMN IT! Shimmer is up :(

Personally i would prefer being banished alone than to be hated and dismissed by everyone around me... and here comes the copy-paste from the discussion (short-version)

Firstly...She never actually tried to murder the mane 6 until they stood against her... as any villain in this univers (including nightmare moon) did...Didnt luna try to kill em as well =/ Second she didnt destroy two worlds... SHe took over a school... A school which had max 1000 students out of BILLIONS of humans She tried to take over equestria with that army to RULE it, not destroy it   Punishment--> She had to live being rejected and hated by most of the people around her... I personally would prefer being banished to the moon than to be hated by everyone. DO you know how terrible being rejected is... I had to go through that 3 years of school... i had only 1 friend in the whole school... Everybody else dismissed me.. Its ... undescribable   Third 1000 years. Taking the fact that the lifespan of an alicorn is .... very long... a thousand years might've not been that long for luna.   Example... An hour--> thats 60 minutes right...pretty short--> There is a species of fly that lives for only 1 DAY. that means one hour is 1/24 of its life... i n human terms that would be 3.5 years (average human lifespan is 86 years)   Alicorns probably dont have a different notion of time and see time as normal but still 1000 years is probably tiny compared to how much luna and celestia lived   Sunset shimmer was very similar to Twilight before she left Celestia (read the comic The Fall of Sunset Shimmer ... if u take the comics as cannon that is). Twilight would've probably ended the same way as sunset did IF Celestia wouldn't have learnt from her mistakes with Shimmer   If you want PM me tomorrow and we can have a nice 3 hour debate about this, I'm interested to see your response... Im just tired now... its almost 1 am  =)

(sorry...the paragraphing didnt copy over)

*sighs* This Luna vs Sunset Shimmer conflict again? -_-

We might as well agree that both Princess Luna and Sunset Shimmer were derps. Luna tried to kill her own sister and she would have been successful if it weren't for the elements of harmony. After her thousand year banishment, she threaten to unleash eternal darkness. What was Sunset Shimmer's best threat? Her army of zombie ... *sighs* teenagers ... are you freakin kidding me? Like that is going to spell doom for Equestria. Overall, they have both committed wrongs. They have both attempted to unleash chaos (more so Luna :/) and they have both attempted murder. They're both misunderstood derps but regardless, they were redeemed. Don't look back at their derpy pasts! img-3357918-1-T3bp5Ut.jpgimg-3357918-2-BBeEjdV.jpg

In addition, neither of them learned their lesson or feel any remorse until they got their asses rainbowfied by the mane 6 :P They both pleaded for forgiveness and they got it!

Debate over! :P

• Brohoof 1

Personally i would prefer being banished alone than to be hated and dismissed by everyone around me... and here comes the copy-paste from the discussion (short-version)

Firstly...She never actually tried to murder the mane 6 until they stood against her... as any villain in this univers (including nightmare moon) did...Didnt luna try to kill em as well =/ Second she didnt destroy two worlds... SHe took over a school... A school which had max 1000 students out of BILLIONS of humans She tried to take over equestria with that army to RULE it, not destroy it   Punishment--> She had to live being rejected and hated by most of the people around her... I personally would prefer being banished to the moon than to be hated by everyone. DO you know how terrible being rejected is... I had to go through that 3 years of school... i had only 1 friend in the whole school... Everybody else dismissed me.. Its ... undescribable   Third 1000 years. Taking the fact that the lifespan of an alicorn is .... very long... a thousand years might've not been that long for luna.   Example... An hour--> thats 60 minutes right...pretty short--> There is a species of fly that lives for only 1 DAY. that means one hour is 1/24 of its life... i n human terms that would be 3.5 years (average human lifespan is 86 years)   Alicorns probably dont have a different notion of time and see time as normal but still 1000 years is probably tiny compared to how much luna and celestia lived   Sunset shimmer was very similar to Twilight before she left Celestia (read the comic The Fall of Sunset Shimmer ... if u take the comics as cannon that is). Twilight would've probably ended the same way as sunset did IF Celestia wouldn't have learnt from her mistakes with Shimmer   If you want PM me tomorrow and we can have a nice 3 hour debate about this, I'm interested to see your response... Im just tired now... its almost 1 am  =)

(sorry...the paragraphing didnt copy over)

Listen, I'm not going to debate/argue about this here, I'm just gonna say that Luna go her fair share of troubles even when she got back from the Moon and leave it at that, but I totally would XD Aaaaaaaand we're back at a tie :D

*sighs* This Luna vs Sunset Shimmer conflict again? -_-

In addition, neither of them learned their lesson or feel any remorse until they got their asses rainbowfied by the mane 6 :P They both pleaded for forgiveness and they got it!

Debate over! :P

Best. Christmas. Present. Ever! XD
  • Brohoof 1

Listen, I'm not going to debate/argue about this here, I'm just gonna say that Luna go her fair share of troubles even when she got back from the Moon and leave it at that, but I totally would XD Aaaaaaaand we're back at a tie :D

Pm tomorrow?

Fighting to defend Sunny's honor is what i must do

(But something tells me with you it'll be more than 3hrs)

img-3359751-1-1237543-bigthumbnail.jpg

(Sunset =P)

Pm tomorrow?

Fighting to defend Suuny's honor is what i must do

1237543-bigthumbnail.jpg

(Sunset =P)

I think this one actually gets it lordav :P No need for an all day debate this time xD

Pm tomorrow?

Fighting to defend Suuny's honor is what i must do

1237543-bigthumbnail.jpg

(Sunset =P)

Oh yeah, we could go on for awhile, but I'd rather just not get into it, like who's Best Pony or not, it's just a pointless argument XD
  • Brohoof 1

Oh yeah, we could go on for awhile, but I'd rather just not get into it, like who's Best Pony or not, it's just a pointless argument XD

OK =)

I eventually managed to get WinterStreak to agree...partially

Even that or he was VER,very,very,very VERY confused

The point is we re talking of the REFORMED sunny here

groovin__sunset_shimmer_by_mohawgo-d80bs

• Brohoof 1

OK =)

I eventually managed to get WinterStreak to agree...partially

Even that or he was VER,very,very,very VERY confused

The point is we re talking of the REFORMED sunny here

groovin__sunset_shimmer_by_mohawgo-d80bs

lets not do this again go celestia