• Cheese Sandwich
    • Zecora
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Pipsqueak
    • Mane-iac
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Bon Bon

Back when we hit $750.00 in the Making Christmas Merrier Fundraiser, we released twelve new Mane Six emotes designed by @Obsidian Sky that were holiday themed. The response was overwhelmingly positive with many of the forum asking for them to remain after the charity was over. :rarity:

You may have forgotten, but a secondary part of that stretch goal was to allow you all to choose what missing character will join the current cast of emotes. How? Uh Huh. You guessed it ... another poll. 

Vote for your favorite character that we have yet to highlight, or one that is painfully missing *cough* Celestia *cough*

The winning character will then be designed as an emote by Obsidian and revealed to all. :please:

Note:

Zecora is the only character on here that is NOT a Pony.

Sunset Shimmer would be in her pony form.

If a character was not included, it was either because I didn't want more than 30 slots, or it was Tom ... and Tom doesn't count. Tom is evil. No Tom emote. 

• Brohoof 16

Coco Pommel! I vote for Coco Pommel and if she wins I will sing!

Pleeeeease,make it happen

coco_pommel_by_canon_lb-d70zis6.png

I think I'll choose Sunset Shimmer for my vote :please:

I think Sunset Shimmer deserves her own emote. She's already appeared twice and has played a prominent role in the Rainbow Rocks movie! :squee:

Gyahhh... this is a hard one... Between Babs, Scoots, and Coco... I'm not sure what one I'd use more if I could...

*Sigh*

Well lets see here, with Coco we'd likely have the expression seen above in @Lightwing's post... And albeit, while I'd love to have that, I'd still rather have a filly emote...

I mean, with Scootaloo, we could have:

excited_scootaloo_by_thatguy1945-d5t30jv

But, then again, I think I'm going with Babs, because, I mean... how could you not love this expression:

babs_seed_vector_by_marelynmanson-d5lryq

Vote for Pedro!  Errr, I mean Babs Seed, lol  :smug: ...

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

Sunset Shimmer needs your support! She may have almost destroyed Canterlot High but she is redeemed now and she is slowly but surely beginning to learn the magic of friendship. If it wasn't for her, the mane 6 would not have had the power to defeat the Dazzlings. :squee:

fajER0f.jpg

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1

Reasons, why You should vote for Coco Pommel:

1. I voted for her. What does it mean? It means that by choosing her You get my endless approval, I also provide You with antiban shield that works perfectly, at least until You actually get banned! Also instahug guaranteed!

2. She is cute and adorable pony, also true sweetheart with great design and innocent face.

3. You will be granted with brohoof from me. Brohoofs can be very useful. This is, what You can do with them:

-You can exchange them for rewards! 

-You look, cool, classy and swaggy!

-You can show them to Your friends irl. I already hear them saying "oh my, that guy has so many brohooves, I totally need to be friends with him!"

-You can use a pick up line "hey babe, I have x brohooves, can I add Your phone number to them? :comeatus: " 

-when You feel down You can look on Your brohoof count and allow them to make You smile! Especially the one You got by supporting Coco Pommel

-You can show them to parents as argument for not going to school/work/bed anymore! You won't earn any brohooves that way!

4. This:

coco_pommel_by_ceehoff-d70x8zl_zpsd7754f

• Brohoof 2

DT is still my #1 choice,but here's some other choices.

Shining Armor

shining_armor___oh_this_is_bad__by_fires

Lightning Dust

Standing_Lightning_Dust_by_HankOfficer.p

Mrs. Harshwhinny

char_90630.jpg

Mane-iac

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Reasons, why You should vote for Coco Pommel:

1. I voted for her. What does it mean? It means that by choosing her You get my endless approval, I also provide You with antiban shield that works perfectly, at least until You actually get banned! Also instahug guaranteed!

Who needs your endless approval?

I have more and better things to spend my time than wanting your approval :3

2. She is cute and adorable pony, also true sweetheart with great design and innocent face.

*cough*isinlovewithcocopommel*cough*

3. You will be granted with brohoof from me. Brohoofs can be very useful. This is, what You can do with them:

Don't vote for him,and you'll get my brohoof :v

-You can exchange them for rewards!

Define "Rewards"

-You can use a pick up line "hey babe, I have x brohooves, can I add Your phone number to them? :comeatus: "

Thanks for giving me a pick up libe for the future :fluttershy:

-when You feel down You can look on Your brohoof count and allow them to make You smile! Especially the one You got by supporting Coco Pommel

I have more than 4500 brohooves,and I can tell that they're overrated :v

-You can show them to parents as argument for not going to school/work/bed anymore! You won't earn any brohooves that way!

Oh,this calls my attention after all

4. This:

coco_pommel_by_ceehoff-d70x8zl_zpsd7754f

Nope :v

Also,you may wonder why am I responding like a meanie to you,and this is my answer...

To make you lose your time reading all of this while I vote for Coco Pommel without you noticing it :v