• Zecora
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Pipsqueak
    • Mane-iac
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Bon Bon

not like hes going to win lets be honest

Still... we cant have alliances between competitors... and these are not daleks... theyre ironsides =)

same difference if you think about

.... same difference... SAME DIFFERENCE... SAME DIFFERENCE?????

post-19589-0-31239800-1419456911_thumb.jpg

plus these are shimmer follower (me) created dalek... i mean... ironsides =)

• Brohoof 2

time for war theres only one true sunbutt and that's celestia armored_celestia_by_damaximos-d5legk0.pn

Ummmm... nope that is not true =P

Sunset-Shimmer-Sun-Cutie-Mark-my-little-

Our cutie is...redder

lso... Sunset promised to never use this form again... but drastic measures must be taken

img-2189089-1-sunset_shimmer__demon_form

I posted it because it was convenient to what lordav said. Not necessarily for cuteness :squee:

I wasn't even tryin bro :comeatus:

dOWuQJH.jpg

still celestia was the ORIGNAL sunbutt so yeah and sunset shimmer tried to kill the mane 6 and enslave the two worlds

still celestia was the ORIGNAL sunbutt so yeah and sunset shimmer tried to kill the mane 6 and enslave the two worlds

You haven't seen rainbow rocks? now did you?

sunset_shimmer__rd_pose_2__by_hannah_joy

actually I've seen that movie 3 times and yes technically she did save the world from dazzling but I still don't trust her

Don't u trust Luna then? As she was kinda worse as nightmare moon

mlp_luna_by_chicka1985-d4suihk.png

• Brohoof 1

Don't u trust Luna then? As she was kinda worse as nightmare moon

mlp_luna_by_chicka1985-d4suihk.png

let asset that shall we shall see luna had a good reason no one paying attention to her beautiful night AND was influenced AND was sent to the moon for 1000 years . what was reason why sunset shimmer upset? cause she power crazy for no good reason and tried to destroy TWO not one TWO worlds and tried to murder the mane 6 what was punishment? nothing

let asset that shall we shall see luna had a good reason no one paying attention to her beautiful night AND was influenced AND was sent to the moon for 1000 years \. what was reason why sunset shimmer upset? cause she power crazy for no good reason and tried to destroy TWO not one TWO worlds and tried to murder the mane 6 what was punishment? nothing

Firstly...She never actually tried to murder the mane 6 until they stood against her... as any villain in this univers (including nightmare moon) did...Didnt luna try to kill em as well =/

Second she didnt destroy two worlds... SHe took over a school... A school which had max 1000 students out of BILLIONS of humans

She tried to take over equestria with that army to RULE it, not destroy it

Punishment--> She had to live being rejected and hated by most of the people around her... I personally would prefer being banished to the moon than to be hated by everyone. DO you know how terrible being rejected is... I had to go through that 3 years of school... i had only 1 friend in the whole school... Everybody else dismissed me.. Its ... undescribable

Third 1000 years. Taking the fact that the lifespan of an alicorn is .... very long... a thousand years might've not been that long for luna.

Example... An hour--> thats 60 minutes right...pretty short--> There is a species of fly that lives for only 1 DAY. that means one hour is 1/24 of its life... i n human terms that would be 3.5 years (average human lifespan is 86 years)

Alicorns probably dont have a different notion of time and see time as normal but still 1000 years is probably tiny compared to how much luna and celestia lived

Sunset shimmer was very similar to Twilight before she left Celestia (read the comic The Fall of Sunset Shimmer ... if u take the comics as cannon that is). Twilight would've probably ended the same way as sunset did IF Celestia wouldn't have learnt from her mistakes with Shimmer

If you want PM me tomorrow and we can have a nice 3 hour debate about this, I'm interested to see your response... Im just tired now... its almost 1 am  =)

• Brohoof 2

We might as well agree that both Princess Luna and Sunset Shimmer were derps. Luna tried to kill her own sister and she would have been successful if it weren't for the elements of harmony. After her thousand year banishment, she threaten to unleash eternal darkness. What was Sunset Shimmer's best threat? Her army of ... *sighs* teenagers ... are you freakin kidding me? Like that is going to spell doom for Equestria. Overall, they have both committed wrongs. They have both attempted to unleash chaos (more so Luna :/) and they have both attempted murder. They're both misunderstood derps but regardless, they were redeemed. Don't look back at their derpy pasts!

T3bp5Ut.jpg

BBeEjdV.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Firstly...She never actually tried to murder the mane 6 until they stood against her... as any villain in this univers (including nightmare moon) did...Didnt luna try to kill em as well =/

Second she didnt destroy two worlds... SHe took over a school... A school which had max 1000 students out of BILLIONS of humans

She tried to take over equestria with that army to RULE it, not destroy it

Punishment--> She had to live being rejected and hated by most of the people around her... I personally would prefer being banished to the moon than to be hated by everyone. DO you know how terrible being rejected is... I had to go through that 3 years of school... i had only 1 friend in the whole school... Everybody else dismissed me.. Its ... undescribable

Third 1000 years. Taking the fact that the lifespan of an alicorn is .... very long... a thousand years might've not been that long for luna.

Example... An hour--> thats 60 minutes right...pretty short--> There is a species of fly that lives for only 1 DAY. that means one hour is 1/24 of its life... i n human terms that would be 3.5 years (average human lifespan is 86 years)

Alicorns probably dont have a different notion of time and see time as normal but still 1000 years is probably tiny compared to how much luna and celestia lived

Sunset shimmer was very similar to Twilight before she left Celestia (read the comic The Fall of Sunset Shimmer ... if u take the comics as cannon that is). Twilight would've probably ended the same way as sunset did IF Celestia wouldn't have learnt from her mistakes with Shimmer

If you want PM me tomorrow and we can have a nice 3 hour debate about this, I'm interested to see your response... Im just tired now... its almost 1 am  =)

ok but yes I know what rejection feel like my parents are divorced and don't really have friends at school and I CONSTANTLY  get bullied at school so yeah   

Edited by WinterStreak1990

ok but yes I know what reception feel like my parents are divorced and don't really have friends at school and I CONSTANTLY  get bullied at school so yeah   

So isn't living through that a pretty awful punishment?

(Ps. I'm sorry to hear that =(   *hugs*  )