• Cheese Sandwich
    • Zecora
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Pipsqueak
    • Mane-iac
    • Vinyl Scratch
    • Bon Bon

Wow only two votes for Daring Do so far? I think she would be an awesome emote! :D Oh well. Looks like it's either Celestia or Sunset Shimmer unless a miracle happens lol

Personally I think a Sweetie Bot emote would be pretty sweet...

..but we need a Celestia emote.

When I made the Luna emote I also had one for Celestia but I forgot to send it in, haha. Celestia has been around for ages she should have been an emote ages ago.

• Brohoof 3

Well, well, well, look at Celly coming from behind!  Come on ya'll, vote for your Princess of the Sun!  Celly, Celly, Celly!!!  :muffins:

large.png

Look at that, Luna already got her own Hearth's Warming Eve present; why not give Celly a Hearth's Warming Eve present as well!!!  :pinkie:

large.png

Merry Christmas ya'll!!!  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5

I go to sleep and Celetia takes the lead, grrrrr  :okiedokielokie: 

Its morning *yawm* but I'd like the Sun to set already =)

img-3358732-1-sunset_shimmer_color_study

Just sayng we have had 4 seasons of Celestia... who knows when more Sunny will appear... We need an emote to fill that gap. Also, I'd be your best friend forever... And sunny would be happy to see she's in the lead.

img-3358732-2-your_shimmer_by_marzipun-d

• Brohoof 1

Just saying we have had 4 seasons of Celestia... who knows when more Sunny will appear... We need an emote to fill that gap.

Speak the truth brother!

Celestia has way more opportunities to be an emoticon ... why not give Sunset Shimmer at least one chance? :comeatus:

post-8762-0-49781600-1419496056_thumb.jpg

I think the only fair compromise is to make one for both Sunset and Celestia!

If that were an option <3

Maybe with we all smile and say PLEASE  to the mods...

You know... For Christmas Spirit =)

eqg___shy_sunset_shimmer_by_yanoda-d80qn

That is actually good idea :3

Let's pester mods :comeatus: 

Spam?

The jeremy Clarkson way?

giphy.gif

I would recommend you the Lightwing way.

Spam them with PMs and Threads. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

I would recommend you the Lightwing way.

Spam them with PMs and Threads. :rarity:

Or we can gif SPAM em

spam-o.gif

then mail them

spam.gif

Then bribe them

spam.gif

So lets get Started

wonderful-spam-o.gif

Sunset Shimmer is really growing on me due to the popularity of her fan art. I have to say, at first I didn't really like her character, but they did a good job of turning her around in the second movie. I think some Sunset Shimmer emoticons would "Brighten" up the forums. Eh? See what I did there? 

• Brohoof 4

My vote has gone to Celestia, it was with Cadance but it seems its gonna be against Sunset Shimmer and Celestia.

Its not that I don't like Sunset Shimmer eg-suncute.png

I just think Celestia needs some love around here mlp-rys.png

Edited by Luna
  • Brohoof 2

The votes have tied again! Nooo!! too much suspense!

My reaction: http://youtu.be/awc4PaJfWa8?t=1m18s

Lol so overdramatic and inane, too funny to not share :P, that was a good movie.

And actually, Princess Celestia has plenty of fan art as well, but it simply hasnt been posted in the thread nearly as much because the thread is just getting too pic spammy (seriously people, spoiler those images at least; it may have calmed down now, but just look at what happend to page 3 to 6). Its at the point where I'm just giving people the links for those who are interested in viewing them. (which in this case is adorable Celestia)

http://pridark.deviantart.com/art/FOUND-YA-490527959

http://jggjqm522.deviantart.com/art/I-love-this-music-album-367552492

http://bukoya-star.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Celestia-Chibi-339813587

I want a Celestia emote. We have a Luna emote and Tia really needs some more love. :3

Our dear princess Celestia, just like some users have also stated, she really has been getting overlooked, alot for that matter, four seasons and (debatably) two movies, yet still no Celestia emoticon.

Personally I think a Sweetie Bot emote would be pretty sweet...

..but we need a Celestia emote.

When I made the Luna emote I also had one for Celestia but I forgot to send it in, haha. Celestia has been around for ages she should have been an emote ages ago.

We even already have one lined up apparently (an emote); whether or not its one we have in mind I have no idea,

At this point I strongly agree with this, it feels like its just turning into a fan war between Princess Celestia and Sunset Shimmer. Notice how the contest says does not specifically state for just one, the poll tends to imply just one, but at the same time lets face it ... why not just have both Celestia and Sunset Shimmer? After all "The administration has no problem with adding additional emotes to the forum's arsenal". Though if that should apply to this poll or not, I say it should, though obsidian shouldn't be obligated to draw two emotes instead of one, like he originally agreed to, Jokuc can fill in for us though :yay: (as evidenced in above quote hahaha).

Now although I have that cited evidence and such, I am limiting that to just Princess Celestia and Sunset Shimmer, because those two are, and most likely will be about tied to the very end, if people would want anypony else, that would be a poll and contest for another time, agreed?

Well thats it, I have given my two bits, and am done with this "campaigning" business. I just hope that other people can agree with me (show you support via brohoofs or quotes, whichever you think gets a point across more effectively; and if you show your support via quote, please shorten/summarize the points in this post), and took the effort to read through my post, because I put a good bit of effort into it. I would sure appreciate something like a https://www.derpibooru.org/238245 .Now if you'll excuse me, https://www.derpibooru.org/443269 https://www.derpibooru.org/337510

Edited by BrightShine
  • Brohoof 2

This voting poll is supposed to last another 5 days ...

post-8762-0-13190300-1419521863_thumb.jpg

Srsly?

Dear Celestia ... I have never seen a contest poll last for so long. 24 - 48 hours sounds reasonable. But 6 days total ... sheesh :blink: