Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Wallpaper I made

Blue Moon

Well, I was bored, and decided to create this wallpaper, and felt like sharing it. There's not a whole lot to it, and it's 1366 x 768, so... uh... yeah.

I have no idea what to say...I guess constructive criticism would be nice if you have something to share, or if you like it; feel free to use it. :3

post-13690-0-42539600-1420000429_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I like the colour. The triangle adds significance even though it seems obscure. The specks were a nice touch too, to make it more interesting. Nice job. :)

• Brohoof 1

That's a really nice wallpaper!

I love the look, and that looks like something I would use! I love blue and minimalist designs!

Keep it up, and you'll be so good your'll have Apple at your door!

-camsterman101

Thank you! :D

I like the colour. The triangle adds significance even though it seems obscure. The specks were a nice touch too, to make it more interesting. Nice job. :)

Thank you! :)

Yeah, the triangle doesn't really mean anything, so it being obscure is understandable. I just like the way triangles look, and think it's a nice looking shape. :3

Uh, I feel like it could have a cooler design. I think if you make more triangles to make a cool thingy it would be about 20% cooler.

Hmm, I guess I could try that in the future. Do you mean more triangles inside the current triangle, or scattered around the current triangle?

I love the background colours of it, it reminds me of the night sky and the colour of the ocean. :D

Glad you like them! :D

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, I guess I could try that in the future. Do you mean more triangles inside the current triangle, or scattered around the current triangle?

Glad you like them! :D

No, like more triangles in total to create a big triangle shape. Like a Hexagon made out of different colour triangles.

• Brohoof 1

No, like more triangles in total to create a big triangle shape. Like a Hexagon made out of different colour triangles.

Oh, okay. Yeah, I could try that. Never used hexagons before (I've stuck with mainly circles and triangles), but I imagine they would look nice. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

The triangle looks really "techy/robotic" in a way, and the background is absolutely gorgeous, well done!  :squee:

Wow; thank you! :D

• Brohoof 1

Oh, okay. Yeah, I could try that. Never used hexagons before (I've stuck with mainly circles and triangles), but I imagine they would look nice. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Wow; thank you! :D

You understand what I mean right? More of those triangles of that size to make a shape

• Brohoof 1

Well, I thought of a few minor adjustments, though I didn't feel like I could keep the background intact though, so I hope you get the concept at least:

Original

post-13690-0-42539600-1420000429_thumb.p

#1 Invert the triangle

post-25639-0-89462300-1420007050.png

#2 Switch to a nice red color

post-25639-0-85134200-1420007173.png

#3 Add detail back to the background

post-25639-0-15160900-1420007047.jpg

#4 Convert it into a viable power source for your armored prosthesis

post-25639-0-21012800-1420007057.png

#5 Enjoy resonsibly!

post-25639-0-58566200-1420007429_thumb.png

:lol: But really, it did remind me of the Mark 6 arc reactor style...

*ahem* It has an aurora feel to it, plus the star-effects in the background are pleasant to the eye (really, I like it because it reminds me of Luna's mane...)

• Brohoof 1

Well, I thought of a few minor adjustments, though I didn't feel like I could keep the background intact though, so I hope you get the concept at least:

Original

post-13690-0-42539600-1420000429_thumb.p

#1 Invert the triangle

attachicon.gifadjust (2).png

#2 Switch to a nice red color

attachicon.gifadjust (3).png

#3 Add detail back to the background

attachicon.gifadjust (1).jpg

#4 Convert it into a viable power source for your armored prosthesis

attachicon.gifadjust (4).png

#5 Enjoy resonsibly!

attachicon.gifaftermath.png

:lol: But really, it did remind me of the Mark 6 arc reactor style...

*ahem* It has an aurora feel to it, plus the star-effects in the background are pleasant to the eye (really, I like it because it reminds me of Luna's mane...)

Hmm, it does look a bit like that when you put it that way. :lol:

Thank you! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Thank you! I plan on making more. :catface:

You should definitely stick with the same theme, maybe a series of minimalist geometric wallpapers! I really like it :D

• Brohoof 1