Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Hello there,

I'd like to kindly present everyone involved in this thread with the rules that are in place for the roleplaying section and OOCs:

Exempt:

Stay on-topic, even in OOC threads: An OOC Thread is the place for players to discuss the Roleplay in which they are taking part in, not hold normal, everyday conversation. If you wish to converse about topics not related to roleplay, please take your conversation to a PM. In an effort to keep things on-topic and organized, please report off-topic discussion in OOC threads so that we might keep them from becoming de-railed.

We understand that some conversations are unavoidable and will take place, since it's natural to happen and they will stem from comments based on the roleplay itself, but at once there are certain borders past which rules kick in already. Like posts which are absolutely unrelated to the RP/OOC and bring nothing into the thread at all, but only serve the continuation of off-topic conversations. Which, worth noting, are to be held elsewhere.

Please, consider this as a friendly remainder and stick to the topic in this thread in future.

I drew a picture of Chronos (sorry for the poor quality, I have no way of drawing on my pc so I have to use a notebook, pencil, and cell phone.)

Also so this isn't counted as off topic of the OOC thread, when is the attack actually going to happen and is Lunar actually going to be a part of it, or is that yet to be decided?

I am at a school dance so I'm not going to be posting anytime soon

post-24516-0-09501700-1423712352_thumb.jpg

Edited by Times Hay
  • Brohoof 2

If this roleplay is opened, I would love to join. However due to I see that you guys have gotten far in the roleplay, I could be an escaped Crystal slave or a Crystal guard who became free from hypnotic? :3

Name: Crystal Shade

Race: Crystal Pony

Luna or Celestia: Celestia

Cutie mark/what it stands for: A feather beside a sword, it stands for that he's great at combat, but also soft hearted

Abilities: He's a good talker, and great at tricking ponies

Short description or picture of pony: A light orange pelt, with a red mane and black eyes

If your roleplay is full, it's fine. :3

Am back. Sorry for the long wait.

Would like to bring in Aurora's mentor and teacher.

Name: Night Flare

Race: Unicorn

Luna or Celestia: Luna

Cutie mark/what it stands for: twin swords on top a shadowy mass. / swift fighting and voidwalker.

Abilities:

void control. Shadow magic and knowledge. Possessed dual soul. Touch of the void.

Short description or picture of pony:

He is a dark blue unicorn with silver mane and tail. He wears moon Crystal lunar guard armor. his magic aura glows black as the void. His eyes are slited like a nightmare's.

Backstory:

At a young age he was possessed by what is known as a shadow that consumes flesh. During his battle with the shadow, he fell into a coma. His spirit and the shadow fought for control in the void. The void king watched as he concured the shadow in a winner take all duel. the void king offered him power for a time of servitude. He accepted and was trained as a general of the void. When his time of servitude was up he woke with three void shadows watching over him. Shortly after he was chosen to help form the colony that was located in secret within the Garden of Shadows. When Aurora was young like him, he saw that she was a true twin soul. He ddecided to teach and train her. Now Aurora heads off and he requests of the council to follow her.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora