Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Neopets

DamienTrivahn

Neopets.

Let me tell you about Neopets.

It's where I got my Internet start - my mom was a huge fan of the site. She created an account for me when I was six. I didn't do much, obviously. But I had pets that I played with, so whatever. Eventually, my mom froze my account and remade me one. paris_contigo, if it still exists. I dunno. That's when I found out about guilds. GUILDS. I ran several (to the ground), but I've also joined many. It was where I first learned to roleplay. And I was already roleplaying by age nine (granted, stupidly). Eventually, I left Neopets on hiatus when they changed the pets. Then I made some sides. My sister and I liked to make accounts and pretend to be fake people. We were pretty well known in the Avatar chat on one.

But okay. I went back to Neopets almost two years ago. For nostalgic purposes. (/groans) Some person claimed I was cheating (I've never cheated a day in my life, unfortunately, someone was just jealous of my pet), and thennn most of my accounts got frozen. And then I stopped playing for real. Subeta for me, please!

I remember neopets! Its been ages since I played it. I used to be lance1240 after Lance of the elite 4 in Pokémon. I never really understood any of the mechanics, I just liked playing the games, exploring the world and drooling at the paintbrushes I would never have.

I wonder if my tonu Channy is still there... Or more likely if my account was hacked. It didn't have much, but it had a pretty pathetic password thinking back.

Neopets is still around? That's gotta be a 14 or 15 year old site, if not older... I stopped doing that a long time ago. I remember they started doing a bunch of updates that were rather... boring. :/

So I just stopped logging in.

i did a search and couldn't find anything, but if i missed it somehow, admins please feel free to merge :)

So, does anyone else here play neopets? how many pets do you have? what sort of thing do you like to do on there?

For me, I currently only have one pet as I am working on her and she is level 8 right now, a green and blue Kougra and I love to play the games on there. If you want to add me, pm me and I will tell you my username ^^

I don't play there anymore, but I spent my childhood on that site  :yay:

I even met who would then become my special somepony there 

Edited by External Project

I like Neopets. They got good games, and stuff. I got two pets, both only level 1 and, well, hungry. I am trying to feed them enough food, but I am very low on Neopoints. I don't want them to suffer anymore. I know they aren't real, but I like to think of them as real pets.

if my first account hadn't gotten hacked, I would have been with Neopets since its first year. After not getting my okd account back, I paused for about a year and then started with new acc. 2 of my 4 pets regularly get zapped by the lab ray, so they change a lot. Even though I may not be the originally intented target group with my 32 years, I still enjoy going there on a daily basis. Nick is the same as here, so drop by if you like

• Brohoof 1

I like Neopets. They got good games, and stuff. I got two pets, both only level 1 and, well, hungry. I am trying to feed them enough food, but I am very low on Neopoints. I don't want them to suffer anymore. I know they aren't real, but I like to think of them as real pets.

I have plenty of neopoints to spare, so I could buy you some and send it to you. What si your username so i can add you?

lol, I just nearly got served with a subpeona by the lawyer bot XD

Two words: Soup Kitchen. If you have below 1k NP, they'll feed your pets free of charge; you'll able able to feed them until they are bloated.

Edited by Rosemary

I'm just waiting another day so i have full access to all features. But in case i didn't tell you, my username is xeno_siege28. I picked that name, because i like the Xenomorphs from the movie called "Alien".

Edited by Rosemary