Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

Probably not, but i find it very easy. One's an "evil" ruler of a nation, who basically only does stuff for his own advances, though me might help others if there is no reason not to do it. The other is a travelling paladin of the light, who believes in justice and often tries to come to peaceful situations. 'Tis very easy if ye put yer mind to it.

Am i the only one who believes that ye go to a next life in a different world every time ye pass away?

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. My guess is either instincts, or our brains are trying to make us question ourselves.

Am i the only one who has insane luck? Not insane amounts of luck, literally insane luck that likes to laugh at your misfortune, with the occasional "Holy lord, did that just happen?" moment.

In some moments, yes, insanely lucky things happen, but not often.

Am I the only one that physically can't eat certain foods? I seriously cannot eat some foods, like meat for instance. Anyone else? 

nope my sister does 

Am i the only one who has insane luck? Not insane amounts of luck, literally insane luck that likes to laugh at your misfortune, with the occasional "Holy lord, did that just happen?" moment.

omg if you are talking like extreme bad luck I have had that for 2 years non-stop bad luck 

am i the only one who farts when i laugh

Not at all i constantly dream I'm in a game world but it feels more real then the game does haha

Am I the only one who wonders why some of the most experienced people act so dumb like why did celestia wait 5-10 mins before fighting Chrysalis after she got reviled or why Nightmare Moon tested the mane 6 to see if they where the true bearers of the elements instead of actually stopping them despite the fact she knew where they where heading?