SuperBrony87

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

So my Bronies and Pegasisters... I've been among you for less than 24 hours but the warm welcomes and nice members made me feel welcome and so for my first contribution to the community. I have an idea. So here's my idea for a show that I was thinking about doing on You Tube on my channel... It is simply, but unofficial for the time being "ALL THINGS RARITY"... with nothing but nice things to say GOT IT! Might leave that line out when titling this show? 

Or I could just keep it nice and easy right here in this forum room.  While my ideas are fresh and rich with potential... I have no idea how I'm gonna get this going with a regularly scheduled programs like other YouTubers.

Next to them I'm green as grass. I would really like to try something which I had an idea but that's a topic for another chat.

It's exactly what you think it is as stated in the Title "ALL THINGS Rarity". Basically you can: Message, comment, post or paste anything you want that's Rarity related: Memes, videos, or music videos whatever. Come and  tell us why you like her. Why she the best of the mane six I think would be the question? Give your views explaining. In The comments, section here on this forum would be a good place to practice. If you choose to criticize... If you must, be specific. Don't be all logging on to say RARITY DIE! or whatever horrid negative things. NOPONY GOT TIME FOR THAT! I realize she's some ponies' least favorite and while they have their reasons and their best pony. Well this is for those Bronies and Pegasisters who both like, laugh and love and adore Rarity. Think it'll catch on guys? What do you think?

This goes with the Rarity Fan Club post that I made. "We need to raise awareness and get Rarity more love." HERE'S HOPES FOR SEASON 5. More Rarity please, Am I right guys?

This is SuperBrony87 saying, "I'm not gonna get flagged for this am I?"

• Brohoof 3

Hey, @SuperBrony87;

I moved your thread to a more appropriate forum, bud.

As for my two cents, I don't know that Rarity really needs any awareness. She's outstandingly popular on the forum. :proud:

But, that said, good luck in your endeavor. :please:

• Brohoof 1

Gee thanks for that. Was not aware. So where is it now? 

Ya must mean her fan base needs no awareness. However, I was hoping we get her more love. She's great but not all agree. I still think my idea is good and might attract a lot of attention. I don't do this for me. I'm doing it for Rarity because she's just so awesome. 

SuperBrony87

• 1 month later...