Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Odd Talents

PonyFunk

The only weird talent I have isn't necessarily something I can really show off. I have the ability to not mimic, but steal traits from other people, whether they are real or fictional. Useful for acting but I have a dry throat condition so I tend to stutter too much. This comes in handy a lot.

Oh and for proof I was the only one in my grade like a year or two ago to get an A+ in theater.

This is me years ago, wiggling my ears to "What is Love" by Haddaway.

Wow, that is certainly something :P

Not really so much an odd talent, but whenever I find a cool indie game (I.E super hexagon, geometry dash, soundodger, etc.) I seem to just be inherently good at it.

When I was a kid I could lay the back of my hand up flat against my shoulder.  Most people can't do that because your bicep swells up too much when you bend your arm.  My secret was zero muscle tone.  For some reason, I got picked on a lot as a kid

i can make like guinea pig sounds for some reason
and i can sit in really awkward positions to the point where it kinda looks disturbing and all that jazz for hours

Edited by Psycrow

I can make some VERY odd sounds through my nose and mouth, I have been told "You should have been the voice actor thingy for the Grudge" Since I can the Grudges clicking sound perfectly, I can do loads of other sounds like a dog barking near perfect and a horrid sounding buzzing and hissing, if I sat here and explained them all I would be hear all day but yeah, my Odd Talent is to make some messed up sounds heheh, I should Beat Box or something.

Math. I love it and am pretty good at it. Ironically, it's one of the few things I'm good at while it's really difficult and unpleasant for many people. And there are many things that are easy for other people that are very difficult and unpleasant for me.

Sure, math can be very difficult for me sometimes, but I like it.

• Brohoof 1

Math.

That's a pretty admirable thing to be good at. I'm not bad at math but the stuff I'm being taught at university is completely new and it's being taught at lightspeed. I still find it interesting.

I guess I'm pretty good at being able to recall images and arbitrary patterns and numbers.

• Brohoof 1