Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for Voice Actors for Song (multiple M-F parts available)

Freewave

I have a few voice roles left for a long and intricate song track. The vocal lyrics are completed for the collaborative track I've been working on but I have a spots left for dialogue if i can find the right voice actors.  It's about a 10 min prog metal song so quite long for the human meets pony fimfic universe of The Conversion Bureau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD2yWjUU1oM

Specifically I am looking for:

Female:

I need a good Celestia for several different lines. Also could use a convincing Twilight if i can get a good match. Also one of the female scientists has a short speaking part.,

Male:

There's a few parts left for additional dialogue, several different people to play. These are adult roles and playing the part of humans.

Please send me a pm if interested and include a clip if you have an audition reel ready. Would like to get this song wrapped up soon. Thanks!

If you still have any female parts open I'd love to join :D Here are two SoundCloud links to songs I sang in the YouTube series Princess Trixie Sparkle!

If you need any songs of my "natural" singing voice email me at raecheveycify@gmail.com and I'll be happy to send you the files :) 

Hope to hear from you soon!