Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Imagine a world without...

TheDashingRainbow

While drawing my OC I was thinking.. Try to imagine a world without an undo button... This could be an eraser, the backspace key, or the magical key combo Ctrl + Z... This would change the world pretty dramatically for such a "small" thing.. Since we undo things nearly everyday.. What other things couldn't you imagine living without?

• Brohoof 1

Well I believe Mike and the bots explored this scenario pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Hym_r409g

Personally, I could not imagine living without paper. I mean, yes, it's quite a possibility that paper will start to fade as a utility, especially as we colonize space. (Not a lot of trees on Mars.) But think of the world if paper had never existed to begin with! Would we have stuck to a chisel and tablet?

• Brohoof 2

...Imagine a world without MLP FiM!

The HORROR! O.o

Well, we would all survive, it just wouldn't be as good a world.

More practically; a world without color. Like we all woke up tomorrow and were all fully color blind. (No offense put towards those who are colorblind, I just love colors and could not imagine a world sans color!)

• Brohoof 1

A world where people never sleep.. Or a world where people never get tired/fatigued.. This would be both good and bad.. People would probably have longer jobs, we wouldn't get to experience the wonderful thing known as sleep.. But we would be able to do things for as long as we want to..

• Brohoof 1

imagine a world without the world. where nothing exists forever and ever and also never

Death is pretty much that. But yes I have pondered a universe that never came in to being. very frightening, especially considering that there is no rule that says that anything had to ever exist.

• Brohoof 2

Death is pretty much that. But yes I have pondered a universe that never came in to being. very frightening, especially considering that there is no rule that says that anything had to ever exist.

I know right? i think about it too sometimes. where existence does not exist. how would that even!?

it hurts my head

Edited by marigo
  • Brohoof 2

A world without memories. A world where you're condemned to born, live and die, without any memory about your life, a world where you're alone, without a life to relate to, without a future to prey for, and without a present. Nothing would matter, since everything, at some point, will be forgotten and erased forever without you even knowing. Your biggest dreams and hopes you would have given everything for, erased, and you wouldn't even remember it.

• Brohoof 1

A world without memories. A world where you're condemned to born, live and die, without any memory about your life, a world where you're alone, without a life to relate to, without a future to prey for, and without a present. Nothing would matter, since everything, at some point, will be forgotten and erased forever without you even knowing. Your biggest dreams and hopes you would have given everything for, erased, and you wouldn't even remember it.

That's pretty deep... That is a world I would not want to live in...
  • Brohoof 1

What would the world be like without sight? What would things be like? What would they look like? Would computers exist like they do here? 

Also, another one I've wondered about is what would the world be without human beings or without society. What would life be like if we acted solely on instinct like the rest of the animals?

A world without music would be the worst, it's quite a big part of my life and spurs my imagination into thinking of some truly wonderful things, even my lucid dreams are filled with it.

Yep, a world without music would certainly be a depressing one.