planning World of Warcraft: Aftermath of Corruption (Fantasy, non-pony, OOC)

Rebel the Wolfgirl

Well... I feel like my memory is going bad and wouldnt it make sense if the Troll wanted to HELP the alliance instead of destroy it... Trolls are not exactly stupid. Oh and ill make my sheet.

Name: Reinsam Wulfenberg

Species: Worgen (Half human, Half lycanthrope if you dont know what it is.)

Appearance: While shapeshifted into a human he looks like a stormwind noble with a brilliant looking grey moustache and often wearing a top hat. While in his true form his whole body is covered by his armor which he got from valiently helping the Alliance in the battles for Arathi Basin, Warsong Gulch and Alterac Valley. It shines brightly with scars showing all over it proving that its usefulness has been drained, otherwise he features yellow eyes and a warm white coloured fur.

Class: Warrior

Bio: Once a noble from Gilneas but only for some years. Even though the gilnean defenses were great... They fell, now angry over the death of his family he seeks revenge on the horde and all races associated with them. Which is why he joined the Alliance in their great fights for control over areas of the world. To prove himself and get his revenge... his sweet cold blooded revenge.

Motivations for coming to Ironforge: To report of his great victories... Except he didnt know about the epidemic as he was in an alterac for daaaays.

Affiliated with Any Factions?: None really... He considers himself 'friends' with the Alliance though.

Extra: His gear would tops be green or normal now because of the scars hindering their real performance.

Edited by rolle
  • Brohoof 1

So, it IS Alliance character based?

+ I thought Dwarves were neutral at this point. Not sided with either side just warring between themselves

It's Ironforge. The Dwarves have had a massive shift in their political setup since the Cataclysm and the petrification sacrifice of King Magni Bronzebeard. Now they have "The Council of Three Hammers" which is composed of representatives from the three major clans, Bronzebeard, Wildhammer, and Dark Iron.

That's the only time when the Dwarves weren't staunch allies of the Alliance apart from it's founding. Even then, the Bronzebeard clan have never been friends of any of the Horde races. So even if they weren't affiliated with the Alliance, they wouldn't open their gates to Orcs, Trolls, or Tauren.

. . . . . Yes, I'm an absolute lore nerd.

Edited by Steel Accord

They might've mistaken you for a furbolg... xD

Actually, that's exactly what happens when you first come to Stormwind after the Pandaren starting experience. Some kids call the three passing Pandaren Furbolgs.  :P

It's actually kind of cute.

i know :) I do play WoW, however I race changed my panda to a Night elf in WoD launch (Cuz they look AMAZING as monks) And my friend said my character had started shaving and lost a load of weight. I died laughing.

Okay, THAT is funny!  :lol:

I assumed you played the game, I just didn't know if you played a Pandaren specifically. Of all the races I can actually see taking up the monk, and not just contrively crowbared into it  >_> , Night Elves are among the most likely in my opinion.

Name: Hurrig Firestone

Species: Dwarf

Appearance: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silver-hand/Hurrig/simple

Class: Hunter (Beast Mastery)

Bio: Coming from a long line of Dwarven adventurers, Hurrig had a craving for adventure that was a part of him as much as his craving for alcohol. However, there was one issue he had. After he left his family to go explore, he had hardly gotten to Stormwind before spending all his money on booze. To make money, he took various odd jobs around the Eastern Kingdoms, eventually leading him to join the Alliance forces (who pay much better than the average citizen) in their fight against the Burning Crusade and eventually the Lich King.

Motivations for coming to Ironforge: Since he was raised in Dun Morough, just outside Ironforge, he has many connections and friends in the city, some of whom he owes much money. Coming back from Northrend, where he currently spends his days, he decided that now, after the massive Corrupted Blood incident, would be a good time to come back and repay his debts through helping rebuild Ironforge.

Affiliated with Any Factions?: Guild of the Alliance

(P.S. If anyone wants to play WoW with me, I'm VulpineTaco#1119. I play Alliance on Silver Hand and Horde on Deathwing.)

Edited by VulpineTaco
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sorry if it seems like I'm hounding you, my intention is anything but malevolent.

Trained to be a druid all her life

If she's really that old, that can't be true. The Druids were exclusively male until only a decade or so ago. She can still be a druid but it would be something "relatively" recent.

Meet new people and discuss war plans to attack and disrupt the Horde.

Was she a disciple of Fandral Staghelm? Otherwise I would not think a druid would be so militant. Instead, coming to Irongforge to help heal it's people and the mountain range itself. That attitude seems more suited to that of a Warden than a Druid. You know someone like Maiev . . . . Shadowsong.

Ohhhhhh I see what you're doing.

I think?

Edited by Steel Accord

I can make her a warden plain up, then it fits as she could've been one of Khadgar's emissaries 

Well, I personally wouldn't mind her being a Warden as I'm a huge fan of the lore and seeing one of the old guard in this environment would be cool. If a bit confusing.

I mean, if she wants to be in a place to hurt the Horde, why come to a devastated and not the least bit battle ready Ironforge? Also, if her last name is Shadowsong, is she at all related to Maiev? I mean that would be cool if that's the case cause one could explore whether vengeance is just in the blood then.

Unfortunately, I'm not the GM.

Edited by Steel Accord

Well, I personally wouldn't mind her being a Warden as I'm a huge fan of the lore and seeing one of the old guard in this environment would be cool. If a bit confusing.

I mean, if she wants to be in a place to hurt the Horde, why come to a devastated and not the least bit battle ready Ironforge? Also, if her last name is Shadowsong, is she at all related to Maiev? I mean that would be cool if that's the case cause one could explore whether vengeance is just in the blood then.

Unfortunately, I'm not the GM.

Very true, Could be a Warrior I guess?

• Brohoof 1

Very true, Could be a Warrior I guess?

She could. Especially because "warrior" in terms of how the game class works, covers everything from knights, to rangers, to soldiers, to barbarians, how the class differs is less mechanical and more cultural in-context. The Stormwind guard, Night Elven sentinels, Orc "warriors", and Blood Elven Rangers all technically fall within the context of being the military arm of their respective peoples. They certainly aren't the least bit similar beyond that function though.

This might be something you want to bring up to Renegade rather than I. Again, he's actually in charge.

--New Aplication!--

Name: Krylia Shadowsong

Species: Night Elf

Appearance: Warden armor/Sentinel Armor

Class: Warden/Warrior (Fury)

Bio: Daughter of Maiev Shadowsong, trained by her mother, has aided in all the conflicts between the Alliance and the Horde in Outland. She was previously one of Khadgar's bodyguards but was released from his service after she nearly compromised the entire Gul'dan operation because of lasting hatred towards the Horde. She was a citizen of Theramore until Garrosh destroyed it. Hates the Horde with a passion and tends to not care for traveling or exploring, just whether or not she's being paid. Believes this epidemic was caused by the Undead.  She is now a mercenary.

Motivations for coming to Ironforge: Find a new home and discuss war plans to attack and disrupt the Horde's operations in Eastern Kingdoms.

Affiliated with Any Factions?: Alliance.

Edited by Sylveon the Pink
  • Brohoof 1

Pandaria, and I don't know. "The blood plague" is something I kind of missed in-game.

What's more is that Wei Yu is from the Wandering Isle, he wasn't born on the mainland and feels no more a kinship to it than the Orcs do to Draenor. It's more a cultural heritage than anything real.

Pandaria wouldn't have been affected. The Corrupted Blood incident happened during Vanilla, I believe.

• Brohoof 1

Pandaria wouldn't have been affected. The Corrupted Blood incident happened during Vanilla, I believe.

Oh, so then I really should change my profile then. I mean, I'm not even from Pandaria, I'm from the Wandering Isle. They didn't make contact until after the Shattering!

That's really hard for me though, because my only other main is a Draenei . . .