Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What made you happy today?

Haruhi-chan

On 12/26/2023 at 11:00 PM, Steve Piranha said:

Someone made art about Misty that “certain circles” hate. The support the artist is receiving contrasting the hate is wholesome :kindness:

Sadly, hate is going to happen sometimes. And sadly even I am not a fan of the newer stuff but it’s mainly due to my life being too busy right now for me to truly put my mental energy into it. But I plan to give it a fair chance when I can 

in either case, that glimmer of hope… love… warmth despite the darkness or hate.. is what makes me so happy, too. I always try to find it in life no matter how cruel it may have been to me. Glad it’s there for others to appreciate sometimes, as well. :coco:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 4

Usually, I'm not a happy person due to personal reasons I'd rather not discuss here.

Today was different as I'm happy that I mailed off an expensive card. I'm even more happy that I sold it along with another card which I didn't think would sell.

• Brohoof 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

LOL when you think neighbours went for dance outside but is just speakers blasting

i went there and said hi to neighbours and happy new year

I literally thought they all gathered up together for dance

• Brohoof 1

I was apart of a zoom group meeting with….about 50 people. The lady who ran it was super nice and I totally feel ready to tackle the new year.

• Brohoof 1

This might not seem like a good thing on the surface but it is. I reached out to the former guy in the role asking if there was a way for me to have foreseen something I had removed that caused a big issue right before the holidays. He told me there was no way of really telling if I had removed what I did that it would have caused an issue. This is good because I can use this in my defense. That there really WAS no way for me to have known beforehand. This wasn't something my old trainer forgot to mention that I could check on myself. Either tomorrow or Monday I'll have to speak on this so I'm glad I have a defense now. 

• Hugs 1

This humorous response I got back from my towns planning and zoning commission on my opposition to something stupid they're wanting to do that tons of people have shown their opposition to. Please do share it with the board and add it to your file. What's likely happening here is you're not gonna share it. That went right to y'alls trash bin.  What's gonna happen here is you're gonna force me to show up to this meeting in person to voice my opinion and get thrown out because I can't make a constructive argument to people I don't like without being shady. Thanks for the amusing email response whoever "D" is supposed to be. I really look forward to seeing all of you at the end of the month. 

• smile 1