Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [Blue Destiny Core] Signature Request Shop!

mars

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! You guys are the best! Keep up the good work! I'll take my time.

Does this work? :)

weI7T5C.png

I can make any edits if necessary.

Can I request my 2nd signature?

Could you place this vector over a plain black background?

(Place her to the far right)

post-14906-0-60580000-1428890097_thumb.jpg

This is... AWESOME! Wait. You missed the H in Rapier Thrust. Can you try again? :)

Ahh, whoops! Destiny can't spell.

Nexzw2s.png

Can I request my 2nd signature? Could you place this vector over a plain black background? (Place her to the far right)

alright, so just like this?

post-15132-0-60980300-1428890387.png

Name: xxXX_SaturnMlg_XXxx (dont ask, no name changes after April Fools)
Text Wanted: Make the primary text 'DJ Senpai', and the secondary be 'The DJ of the PPR'. Font... whatever you want, surprise me
Specific Colors: Primary text should be sky blue, secondary should be an indigo color.

Image for left side: http://nyfian.deviantart.com/art/Vinyl-Scratch-391439488

Background Pattern: http://immortalxxxlover25.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Wallpaper-312392456

Regular please

Theme: http://immortalxxxlover25.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Wallpaper-312392456

Please message me when its done, add me if you see this because I always lose the threads I post in.

oops, I knew I forgot something, make the text to the right of the pic. Thanks ^_^

Sorry if my thing is too specific.

Edited by xxXX_SaturnMlg_XXxx

Name: xxXX_SaturnMlg_XXxx (dont ask, no name changes after April Fools)

Text Wanted: Make the primary text 'DJ Senpai', and the secondary be 'The DJ of the PPR'. Font... whatever you want, surprise me

Specific Colors: Primary text should be sky blue, secondary should be an indigo color.

Image for left side: http://nyfian.deviantart.com/art/Vinyl-Scratch-391439488

Background Pattern: http://immortalxxxlover25.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Wallpaper-312392456

Regular please

Theme: http://immortalxxxlover25.deviantart.com/art/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Wallpaper-312392456

Please message me when its done, add me if you see this because I always lose the threads I post in.

oops, I knew I forgot something, make the text to the right of the pic. Thanks ^_^

Sorry if my thing is too specific.

Alright, hope you like this:

BP3B8p8.png

Could you make me a signature for my new username change?

I would like a GLaDOS picture and the text "GLaDOS" to take up most of the signature, but maybe on the right side there could be the cake from portal, then in small tilted font would be "The cake is a lie" or "Then we will have cake"

Besides yay, I would like the size of the signature to be normal, the rest is up to you.

Edited by _GLaDOS_

Could you make me a signature for my new username change?

I would like a GLaDOS picture and the text "GLaDOS" to take up most of the signature, but maybe on the right side there could be the cake from portal, then in small tilted font would be "The cake is a lie" or "Then we will have cake"

Besides yay, I would like the size of the signature to be normal, the rest is up to you.

Does this work? :) Let me know if you want any changes.

4NYMPFg.png

hows mine coming along?

Yours was already made by Destiny a while back:

I finished it! :D Please tell me if you want anything changed?

img-3589818-2-xY0wGzc.png 

Edited by Blue Moon

Greetings, fairweather friend! I have come to thee in hopes you might make me a signature of much vaunted satisfaction. Nothing fancy, just something solid.

I would like said signature to be based around the war film Fury. Allow me to provide a picture for reference.

fury_movie-wide.jpg

The text: War never ends quietly.

The size: Regular. I know this seems more of a donor signature, but please do try your best. I'll be happy with whatever you come up with. Thanks

Greetings, fairweather friend! I have come to thee in hopes you might make me a signature of much vaunted satisfaction. Nothing fancy, just something solid.

I would like said signature to be based around the war film Fury. Allow me to provide a picture for reference.

img-3664874-1-fury_movie-wide.jpg

The text: War never ends quietly.

The size: Regular. I know this seems more of a donor signature, but please do try your best. I'll be happy with whatever you come up with. Thanks

Alright, here is the requested sig:

abo8ezz.png

Alright, here is the requested sig:

img-3665595-2-abo8ezz.png

Not bad, but why is Wardaddy's face so blurry? Also, try to change up the text a bit so it looks like the wording used on the poster. And lastly, the colouring is unnecessary. What I'm basically asking is if you can turn the poster into a sig. The concept is good though, I like it.

Edited by Firebolt Blitz

Not bad, but why is Wardaddy's face so blurry? Also, try to change up the text a bit so it looks like the wording used on the poster. And lastly, the colouring is unnecessary. What I'm basically asking is if you can turn the poster into a sig. The concept is good though, I like it.

Alright, here is the revision:

G0wpqUM.png

With the lost of the core of this group, this request shop will be shutting down. If you want additional changes made to your sigs, please contact us individually. Thank you for the fun times! :squee: