Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

People you are emotionally attached to~

Haruhi-chan

(edited)

I posted this here because I know not everyone is probably attached to a celebrity like me. hehe. Anyway, who do you feel the most emotionally-attached to? Why are you emotionally-attached to that person?

OJ0xxHx.jpg

I have no shame in admitting that I am strongly attached to Jui from Gotcharocka. I also have no shame in admitting that honestly... I'm actually very deeply in love with him even though I have absolutely zero chance with him ugh don't fucking remind me okay and i also don't care that he is thirty-five either because i'm still in love wit him. All it takes is one look at him, and my heart just flips for joy. The sound of his voice is absolutely soothing to me. I just can't imagine my life without Duckie. I mean, I do love all the members of Gotcharocka too, don't get me wrong. It's just... Duckie was the first when I fell for when I saw my first video of him. You know, I could bore you to death just by writing a whole entire book on how much I love this guy so... let's just cut to the chase and get this topic going...

So, again... who do you feel the most emotionally-attached to? Why are you emotionally-attached to that person? Yes, I'm aware there is a topic about things you are emotionally-attached to, but I didn't see one for people though. X3

Edited by AdorbzFangirl
  • Brohoof 1

Its the people you live with, its the people who you spend your time with. The strongest bonds can emerge from those deep relationships and connections.

For me my parents are really important I dont spend much time with them and they dont really understand me but the bond is deeper than that. It is that that they are there and here with me and for me and supporting me. That is the thing that makes a difference.

• Brohoof 1

I guess you could say I've developed a bit of a "fantasmical" kinda "appreciational" attachment to Fluttershy. :yay: (As if that weren't obvious. >3<)

I've also felt an attachment to a particular really good friend here on the forums... but...... I'd rather not speak of that publicly at the time.

(edited)

my blood sister.... if she was to die I would be very depressed... well more then I already am I'd be broken beyond repair....

she helps me in my time of need just like I help her in her time.....

believe it or not we have never spent more then 3 weeks apart from one another.....

I'm emotionally attached to my boyfriend Wolfie

I'm also attachd to my girlfriend Swirly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5HcsoDB_qQ

Edited by Chrome and Snowflake

There are a lot of people I'm emotionally attached to, but most of all I'm attached to my girlfriend. She's the one person I always want to have around. Yes, she drives me insane sometimes but I never stop loving her.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Changing my answer for this... he's my hero so... I'm super attached to him. He's Takeru from SuG. I'm extremely attached to him, and I often get upset when people say he's got a girlfriend or something. I'm not really sure why. I'm not usually like that. I don't even love him in that kind of way. He's just important to me because I adore him and look up to him as a hero. He means the world to me for many reasons. ><

I tried to change my picture on twitter and Facebook to a fangirl crush... and ended up going right back to Takeru not even a half an hour later. D:

Edited by Takeshi Miyamoto

@@Brosparkles obviously. He's the most wonderful man I have ever had the grace of talking to. He's my boyfriend. A really kind teddy bear to me.

I know few people that mean a lot to me in real life right now. If a single one.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

I like to see emotional attachment as somebody who has the power to impact you emotionally  :ooh: 

On that note, probably my family, and like 2 other people xD

Congratulations to: The Leafeon Pinkeh, SkyStorm, Wingnut, Sugar Cube, Lightwing, DaReaper, LatinoChurro

You all have made it to my "People to Stalk" list because I am THAT emotionally attached to you (yes it's me who stands outside your windows every night)

As a Christian, Jesus and God have to go first. However, for people, I would say just my mom. I used to get attached to everyone I met, but lots of heartaches and tears later, I learned that wasn't the best of ideas, so I don't really emotionally depend on anyone besides my mother.