Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

502 bad gateway?

Night Wing

I think it's caused by DDOS attacks or whatever they're called. 

They happen every so often, remember to always have a backup plan in case the forum goes down :P

Is this still going on or is it intermittent?

As much as I never experienced the glitch itself, recently, every day during 9-10 PM (GMT +1 timezone) forum freezes for a short while and something tells me it is related to issue mentioned in this thread.

I don't find it very problematic as it goes for 5 minutes in worst cases, but still, it might be a cause of greater problems in future.

• Brohoof 1

i just had a strange glitch where i got a 502 bad gateway whenever i tried to go to a different page on mlp forums, anypony else have thyis problem?

This was a brief issue yesterday that most members would have experienced at the same time. It hasn't surfaced since.

• Brohoof 1

This was a brief issue yesterday that most members would have experienced at the same time. It hasn't surfaced since.

it actually happens to me now and again on occasion. Dont know why, but it usually solves itself after a while.

what is the support ticket for?

A support ticket is sort of like an email. You can send the support ticket for help with something. 

Example: At my web host. My website goes down. I send a support ticket and they reply back to me. 

They give you a ticket number for reference. 
  • Brohoof 1